Easy Ways to Add PDF to Google Slides
Adding a PDF to your presentation is an amazing way to add supplementary information to your speech. You can add a full reference article or just specific parts that strike you.
Google Slides is a free online tool created by Google specifically for presentation creation. There are two methods you can use to add PDF to Google Slides presentation, and this article will walk you through both of them.
How to Add PDF in Google Slides Pressentation
Google Slides doesn't permit you to embed PDFs in your presentations. However, there are a couple of ways you can add PDF to Google Slides presentation. Here’s a step-by-step guide to using these methods.
Method 1: Using a PDF Converter to Add PDF to Google Slides.
1. Add file to PDF-to-Google Slides converter. You can click the ”+” button in your PDF converter to add a PDF file. You can also drag and drop the file to this window to open the file.
2. Click "Convert" then "To PPT" to convert PDF to PowerPoint slides. If you need to edit the PDF file before converting, you can use the “edit” option.
3. Open google slides and upload the converted PDF file as a new presentation. To import the file from your device, select "Upload." The content of the converted PDF is now available to be used in any file you want. This is just one method to add PDF to Google Slides.
Another way to use a converter to add PDFs to google slides is by converting the pdf to images and inserting them in google slides. To achieve this, follow these steps;
1. Open your PDF file in your converter. Click “Convert.” Select “To Image” and pick an image format (preferably JPEG). The PDF pages will be turned to separate pages.
2. Open the presentation you want to add the PDF to on google slides. Click “Insert” and select “Images,” then choose the “Upload from Computer” option. This will successfully add PDF to Google Slides presentation.
Method 2: Converting PDF to Google Slides Online
1. Open your browser. Search for online converters from PDF to google slides. Click “Choose File” and upload the PDF you want to convert.
2. Click “Convert” after uploading. Once it is converted, click “Download” to save the converted slides. You can then upload the converted files to your google drive. This is a very easy way to add PDF to Google Slides.
Convert PDF to Google Slides in Batches
You can convert multiple PDF files to Google Slides at once. This will save you both time and effort. You can follow these steps to convert multiple PDFs at once effortlessly.
Open the PDF converter. Click the "Batch PDF" button. In the "Convert" tab, you can load more than one PDF document by tapping the "Add Files'' button. You can also select PDF files by dragging and dropping the files into the window.
After uploading the files, choose "PowerPoint (.pptx)" in the "Output format" option at the bottom. Now, click "Output folder" and select your preferred destination. To initiate the conversion process, click "Apply." This is a faster way to add PDF to Google Slides.
Can I Link More Than One PDF to My Google Slides Presentation?
Yes. You can link multiple PDFs to one presentation, but you must be sure to link the PDFs to individual images, texts, and even preferably different slide pages of your presentation. If you need to do this, you can repeat any method above to add PDF to Google Slides. Test your PDF links before your presentation to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Do I Need a Converter to Convert My PDF File to an Image Format?
No. You can use the snipping tool on your PC to take screenshots of the PDF pages and save them as image files. You can use a PDF editor or converter for the best results.
Learn More About Adding PDFs to Google Slides
Adding PDFs to Google Slides is an effortless and straightforward task. You don't need technical skills or knowledge to achieve this. You no longer have an excuse for not adding that super educative PDF file to your google slides presentation! Download WPS Office and take your presentations to the next level.
- 1. 4 Easy Ways to Convert PDF to Google Doc
- 2. How to Save Google Slides as PDF?
- 3. Easy Ways on How to Download Google Form as PDF
- 4. Best 5 Steps on How to Add a PDF to Google Slides on Windows with WPS Office
- 5. A Complete Guide for Editing PDFs with Google PDF Editor - Google Drive
- 6. How to Convert PDF to Google Slides? Use WPS PDF for Free!
- 7. How to Convert Google Slides to PDF in WPS Office: Windows
- 8. Easy Steps on How to Download Google Slides as PDF
- 9. 4 Easy Ways How to Convert PDF to Google Docs (Complete Guide)
- 10. Easy Ways to Add Pages to a PDF Document