Foxit Reader 64-bit: Best PDF Editor App
Foxit Reader is a PDF document viewer and printer. It allows the user to create, open, view, and secure your PDF documents easily and quickly. It's a fast, lightweight, and efficient app with advanced features like GPO Contro, RMS Protection, and XML Control. The best part of this award-winning PDF Reader is that it’s free and allows you to fill out forms, collaborate and share documents.
Foxit Reader 64-bit for Windows 7,10,11 is a multifunctional PDF Reader that supports collaboration in cloud storage and enables you to integrate creative potential in a single digital space. Furthermore, Foxit Reader has limitations on what PDF files they can open since they cannot read specific scripts.
Windows requirements for Foxit Reader 64 bit
If your system has these requirements, then Foxit Reader runs successfully. Otherwise, you may not be able to use Foxit Reader.
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Window 7 or Vista with service pack2 (SP2) is required for users wishing to use Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capabilities.
- Window 8, Window 10 full version
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later version is required for some PDF creation features.
- Microsoft Windows XP Home or Tablet PC Edition is required with Service Pak 2 or 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Recommended Minimum Hardware Requirements for Foxit Reader 64 bit
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 1.2 GB Hard disk space.
- 1024*768 Screen Resolution.
Key Feature of Foxit Reader 64 bit
You can easily create PDF files that are compatible with PDF industry standards. Foxit Reader can also create PDF files from files in other formats.
Share and Collaborate
Connect with Onedrive, Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox. You can easily collaborate with clients and team members by sharing PDF files using Foxit Reader.
Foxit Reader features a new type of toolbar where tabs are located at hand. You can easily find the functionality you need by browsing through these tabs such as Home, Review, View, Form, etc.
Foxit Reader is a complete all-in-one PDF Reader suited to multiple platforms on PC and mobile devices, allowing you to read, print, or share PDF documents across different devices. This app is available free and with low subscription charges. Download this app from the official website https://www.foxit.com/pdf-reader/ to enjoy more features.
Foxit PDF Reader VS WPS Office Software
Foxit PDF Reader is used by companies that handle PDF documents for their internal processes across the IT, legal, financial, and engineering industries. On the other hand, WPS Office is used where firms are looking for Microsoft alternatives to create quality documents without worrying about inhibiting the performance of their PC.
Nowadays, multiple PDF editors are available to edit PDF documents, but we recommend the WPS office. This software is available online & offline and compatible with all devices. WPS Office allows users to edit, manage and convert PDF documents to improve work productivity.
- 1. Foxit PDF to Word App : Working Features and Download Link
- 2. Foxit PDF Printer for Mac - A Built-in PDF Printer of Foxit Reader
- 3. Is it Worth Downloading Foxit Reader?
- 4. Foxit Reader: A Lightweight PDF Solution for Linux
- 5. Foxit PDF Editor for Windows 10 - Best PDF Editing App
- 6. Foxit Reader for Windows 10 - Fastest and Secure PDF Solution
- 7. Get the Foxit Reader PDF Printer Now In 2022
- 8. An Overview of the Foxit PDF Reader
- 9. Everything about Foxit Reader Old Versions
- 10. Which One is Foxit Reader Best Alternative - WPS vs Nitro: Free Download