Get Special Discount Over PDF Xchange Products - Latest 2022

September 27, 2022 |

 PDF Softwares( 449 )views
Get Special Discount Over PDF Xchange Products - Latest 2022
In this article, you will learn:

Are you looking for a special discount on PDF Xchange products? Stay with us, as we'll share some authentic resources that can provide 50-70 % concession over Tracker software's products. PDF-Xchange editor is the fastest, most lightweight, and most straightforward application to read, edit, annotate, OCR, and encrypt PDFs. There's no PDF-related work that can't be done using this feature-rich program.

Potable document format (PDF) is the most liked file form for academic and official uses. It's because it ensures document security and integrity by keeping personal information intact during cross-platform sharing. The only flaw of this format is that without a particular editor, its editing is impossible without a special software. If you're stuck in a situation to make changes in PDF content, then you can use PDF Xchange software with special discounts.

Although PDF Xchange is a paid product that requires a license key for activation, most of its features (about 70%) are free to use; in order to unlock the remaining 30%, you need to buy the license. Follow the below resources if you want to avail of markdown offers by official developers of this program or other providers.

Tracker Software's Special Discounts

Charity Discount

If you're part of any organization or authorized institution with a "Registered Charity" status, then be pleased AS Tracker software offers a special discount of up to 50% for all the registered and qualified staff of a charity organization. Once you avail of this rebate, you can buy all products for 50% less amount from the actual price. PDF-Xchange co is always ready to make a fair adjustment with organizations based on the total users and specified needs.

Academic Discount

Tracker Software always tries to facilitate its users with the best resources. PDF-Xchange Co put forward an 50 % discount to all registered academic institutions. Using this promo code, the users can purchase any software on the Tracker software product line. However, the upper user limit and discount percentage can vary for different geographical locations based on the available facilities.

Point To be Noted: Remember that this charity and academic discount applies only to product purchases but not to product maintenance and updates.

How to Avail this PDF Xchange Discount by Tracker Software

If you think you're eligible for an academic or charity registered license, you can apply for this offer by completing this application:

Discount Application


Once you've filled out the application form, please send it to verifying your details, PDF-Xchange will send you an email with discount confirmation details.

.Related: PDF Xchange Viewer Free for Students: Features & Download Link for Academic Products 2022

Other Resources


Visit the CouponBirds website to get promo codes and discounts on over 100s products. According to an accuracy study over providing sites, over 95% of discounts or promo codes offered by coupon birds are valid and accurate.



DealDigit is also a famous website to provide PDF Xchange discounts and promo codes. Visit this page and enjoy different deals according to your wants.

Download the Best Alternative Software For Free - WPS Office

WPS Office (previously famous as Kingsoft) is an all-in-one, Top quality software that is prominent among all competitors on the basis of features, price, and functionalities. It can create, annotate, and edit all types of files, thus being highly compatible with Microsoft Office. It's beyond a single page's range to put all this software's features together. Download it from the following link and enjoy an exceptional level of document editing :

Free download WPS Office Software for Windows with 7-day free trial right now!

<< Previous :

Get a 30-day trial of PDF Xchange for Windows 2022

Next >>:

Get PDF Xchange Coupons & Promo Codes [Latest 2022]