Practical Methods to Add Edited PDF to Excel
In today's digital era, the PDF (Portable Document Format) has become a widely used file structure. PDFs are edited and converted to deliver a consistent viewing experience across diverse outlets effortlessly. On the other hand, Excel is a practical spreadsheet application that authorizes users to classify, manipulate and analyze data.
Are you looking for a stress-free way to add PDF to Excel? As a business owner or an organization, this article provides all the information you seek. You will be guided on practical methods to add PDF to Excel. You will not just learn the methods of adding PDF to Excel on different devices but gain knowledge on other available tools. Keep reading to get more insights.
Steps to Using Different Software to Add PDF to Excel
There are times when you may need to convert PDF data to an Excel spreadsheet. Listed below are simple methods to accomplish this task:
These methods below are applicable if you're using a windows system.
Method 1 - Copy and Paste
One of the easiest ways to add PDF to Excel is to copy and paste it. It is common knowledge and requires no technicality.
1. Open both the PDF and Excel files and select the data you want to copy from the PDF.
2. Click on the copy button or press Ctrl+C on your keyboard.
3. Switch to the Excel file, and select the cell where you want to paste the data.
4. Click on the paste button or press Ctrl+V.
Method 2 - Insert Object
The Insert Object feature in Excel allows you to insert a PDF file into your spreadsheet as an object.
1. Go to the Insert tab on the stripe, and click the Object switch.
2. Choose "Adobe Acrobat Document" from the Object category index.
3. Browse to the location of the PDF file and click OK.
4. Resize and position the object within the worksheet.
The Steps Below Apply to an IOS Desktop System
Adding a PDF file or data set to an Excel spreadsheet is simple. Using the step-by-step explanations below, you will quickly achieve your goal.
Download and install PDF converter OCR on your Mac.
Step 2 -
Import PDF files to the program on a Mac.
Step 3 -
Turn on the OCR button.
Step 4 -
Pick page range, select file language, and choose the output format as Excel.
Step 5 -
Click on “convert” to start the PDF to Excel conversion process.
Tips on How to Add PDF to Excel With WPS Office
If you're looking to add a PDF to your Excel worksheet using WPS, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your Excel file in WPS and go to the worksheet where you want to add the PDF.
2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon menu at the top of the window.
3. Select "Object" from the "Text" section of the ribbon.
4. In the "Object" dialog box, choose "Create from File" and then click on "Browse" to find your PDF file.
5. Click on "Insert" after selecting your PDF file.
6. Check the "Display as icon" checkbox to add the PDF as an icon in your Excel worksheet.
7. Click "OK" to add the PDF to your Excel worksheet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Is the Best Way to Add a PDF File to an Excel Spreadsheet?
This is done by creating a hyperlink to the file. First, select the cell where you want to add the link. Then right-click and choose "hyperlink." In the "link to" field, browse the PDF file and select it.
How Do I Convert a PDF File Into an Excel Spreadsheet Before Adding It to the Existing Document?
You can do this using Adobe Acrobat. Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat. Go to the "export PDF" tool found in the right-hand panel. Pick "Microsoft Excel" as the export layout. Select the excel file type you want to use. Click "export" to start the conversion process. Please choose the location where you want to save the excel file and give it a name.
Are There Any Online Resources or Tutorials That Can Help Me Add a PDF to Excel Using WPS?
Yes, there are many online resources and tutorials available that can help you add a PDF to Excel using WPS. You can search for tutorials on YouTube or other video-sharing sites or look for written guides on websites specializing in technology or productivity.
Some possible keywords to use in your search include "add PDF to Excel with WPS," "WPS PDF to Excel conversion," "insert PDF into Excel using WPS," or "WPS PDF to a spreadsheet." You can also visit the WPS website for more information on using their software, including adding PDF files to Excel worksheets.
Get More Insight on How to add PDF to Excel
Are you prepared to participate in a practical and versatile office suite that can accomplish all your document needs? Download the WPS office without any hesitation. The WPS spreadsheet is almost the same as the other spreadsheet. However, the WPS spreadsheet is less expensive and has advanced characteristics.
- 1. Four Practical Tools to Help You Delete PDF Pages
- 2. How to Add PDF to PowerPoint: Learn these 3 Methods with Steps!
- 3. How to Add Notes to a PDF: Best Methods 2022
- 4. How to Add Digital Signature to Adobe PDF Using Different Methods?
- 5. How to Add a Link to a PDF Using Different Methods?
- 6. Easy Methods for How to Add Lines to PDF
- 7. Methods to Add Hyperlinks in PDF
- 8. How to Add a Watermark to PDF - Easy Methods
- 9. How To Add A Checkmark In PDF | Multiple Methods
- 10. Top 5 Practical Tools to Help You Crop PDF Efficiently