Are you using WPS Office 2007 and need to convert an Excel file to PDF? Luckily, it's easy to do! WPS Office 2007 is a powerful office suite that includes a wide range of features for both home and business users. One of the most useful features is the ability to convert Excel to PDF. This can be done with just a few clicks.
If you have a lot of data in an Excel spreadsheet and you want to share it with others, you may want to convert it to PDF format. PDFs are easy to view and print, and they can't be easily edited. Since the release of WPS Office 2007, users have been able to convert their Excel files to PDF without needing to download any additional software. You can also easily use office 2013, office 2016, and office 2019 free on your computers, and use it online.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
5 step guides on how to convert Excel to PDF in office 2007
One of the most useful features of WPS Office 2007 is its ability to convert Excel to PDF. This can be a lifesaver when you need to send a document to someone who doesn't have Microsoft Office installed on their computer.
Are you using WPS Office 2007 and need to convert an Excel file to PDF? Here's a quick guide on how to do just that.
STEP 1: Open the WPS Office software and click on the spreadsheet.
STEP 2: Now that Excel is open, Make your project on excel.
STEP 3: Open the menu and click on the option of “Export to PDF”.
STEP 4: Save your file by entering the location of your file and then click “Export to PDF”.
STEP 5: Finally, the PDF is here. Share it easily with any device, your format will remain the same.
That’s it! Your Excel file is now saved as a PDF. If you have WPS Office 2007 installed on your computer, you can easily convert your Excel files to PDF format. This can be useful if you want to create a document that can be read by anyone, regardless of whether they have Microsoft Office installed on their computer.
Download the WPS Office
It is simple to convert an Excel document into a PDF in WPS Office 2007. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can ensure that your document will retain its format and be easy to read. You can also easily use office 2013, office 2016, and office 2019 free on your computers, and use it online. To get started, Download the WPS office from the website.
- 1. WPS Extension VS WPS Office: How to Download and Install WPS Office
- 2. How to Convert PDF to Excel on iPhone: WPS Office
- 3. What is WPS Office? Best Methods on How to Convert PDF to WPS
- 4. Learn How to Convert Word to PDF in Office 2007 for Free
- 5. How to Convert PDF to Excel Using WPS Office: Best Online & Offline Ways
- 6. How to Convert WPS to PDF by WPS Office?
- 7. How to Convert Word to PDF with WPS Office and Others
- 8. How to Convert Multiple Word Documents to PDF in WPS Office
- 9. How to Convert Protected PDF to Excel in WPS Office
- 10. Introduction to WPS File Format - Best Solution on How to Convert WPS to PDF for Free