How to Convert Google Slides to PDF in WPS Office: Windows
Google Slides is popular cloud-based presentation software that allows users to create and share presentations online. However, sometimes you may need to convert your Google Slides presentation to a PDF to share it with people who don't have a Google account, or if you want to print it out. Fortunately, it's easy to convert a Google Slides presentation to a PDF using the WPS Office software. Here's how to do it.
5 ways: How to convert Google slides to PDF
WPS Office's PDF to PowerPoint converter lets you easily convert your PDF files to fully editable PowerPoint slides. This is a quick and easy way to create high-quality PowerPoint presentations from your PDF files.
Here's how to convert google slides to PDF in WPS Office:
1-Open your WPS office. If WPS Office is on your computer, then open it otherwise download it. It is very easy to download WPS software.
2-Click the "Open" option. Then you can find the file of Google slides that you can download on your computer.
3-Find the location of your Google slides document. Then open it.
4-When the file is open in the WPS office, click the menu and then click on the option of “Export to PDF” to convert it to a PDF document.
5-Finally, your Google slides will be converted to a PDF document.
If you need to convert a Google Slide to a PDF, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to use the "Print" function. To do this, go to File > Print, and then select "Save as PDF" from the drop-down menu.
Another way to convert a Google Slide to a PDF is to use third-party software like WPS Office. With WPS Office, you can open the Google Slide and then click on "File" > "Export to PDF."
Both methods should allow you to convert your Google Slide to a PDF.
Benefits of converting Google slides to PDF in WPS Office
There are numerous benefits of converting Google Slides to PDF files using WPS Office.
- For one, PDF files are more universally compatible than Google Slides files, meaning they can be opened and viewed on a wider range of devices and software.
- Additionally, PDF files are generally smaller in size than Google Slides files, making them easier to email and download.
- Converting your Google Slides to PDF allows you to password protect your file and add watermarks, making it more secure and preventing unauthorized copying.
If you need to edit or make changes to your PDF, you can do so using WPS Office software. WPS Office is a comprehensive office
Download the WPS Office
WPS Office is an easy and portable way to convert Google slides into PDF. Download the WPS office on your computer to take the advantage of this software. It is very easy to use and has many benefits. Download it on your laptops to use its awesome features.
- 1. Easy Steps on How to Download Google Slides as PDF
- 2. Best 5 Steps on How to Add a PDF to Google Slides on Windows with WPS Office
- 3. A Complete Guide for Editing PDFs with Google PDF Editor - Google Drive
- 4. How to Convert Image to PDF in Google Drive & WPS Office for Free 2022
- 5. Google Doc VS WPS Office: Convert PDF to JPEG in Windows 10 Comparison
- 6. How to Convert Google Documents to PDF in WPS Office: Windows
- 7. How to Convert PDF to Google Slides? Use WPS PDF for Free!
- 8. Easy Ways to Add PDF to Google Slides
- 9. How to Save Google Slides as PDF?
- 10. How to Convert PDF to Google Docs with WPS?