How to Convert Multiple Word Documents to PDF in WPS Office
If you have multiple Word documents that you need to convert to PDF, there's no need to download a separate PDF converter. WPS Office can convert your files for you, and it's easy to do.
In this tutorial, we'll walk you through the steps on how to convert multiple Word documents to PDF in WPS Office. We'll also show you how to save your PDFs in a specific file format and how to make sure your formatting stays intact.
So, if you need to convert multiple Word documents to PDF, just follow the steps below.
8 Ways to Convert Multiple Word Documents to PDF in WPS Office
WPS Office is the best and free software that you can use online and offline in 2022. Converting multiple word documents to PDF can be done easily and quickly using WPS Office. This is especially useful if you need to send multiple documents as a PDF, or if you want to keep the format of your word documents when you convert them. Follow the steps below to learn how to convert multiple word documents to PDF in WPS Office.
Open the 1st Word document.
Click on the Tools button and then click on the option of “Split or Merge”.
Click on the option of “Merge”.
Add the other word documents you want to add.
Find the location of the files you want to add.
Click on the Merge button.
Word documents are merged then click on the option of “Export to PDF”.
Set the location of your file and then click on the button “Export of PDF”.
WPS Office is a versatile office suite that allows you to create and edit a variety of documents, including word processing files, spreadsheets, and presentations. The software also includes a PDF converter tool that can be used to convert your documents into PDF format.
First, open the PDF converter tool by clicking on the "Convert to PDF" button in the main toolbar. Then, select the files you want to convert and click on the "Convert" button. The software will then start converting your files into PDF format. Once the conversion is complete, you can save the PDF files to your computer or share them with others.
Download the WPS Office software
It is possible to convert multiple word documents to PDF in WPS Office. To do this, you will need to download and install the WPS Office software. Once you have done this, you can follow the steps outlined in this article to convert your files. WPS Office is the best and free software that you can use online and offline in 2022.
- 1. How to Convert a Scanned Document to PDF in Windows 10 | Multiple Methods
- 2. How to Convert Multiple Word Files to PDF
- 3. Effortlessly Convert Your Documents to PDF with the Best PDF Converter for Windows 10
- 4. How to Scan Multiple Pages into a Single PDF Using Multiple Tools
- 5. How to Remove Passwords from Password-Protected PDF and Convert to Accessible Documents
- 6. How to Convert Google Documents to PDF in WPS Office: Windows
- 7. How to Convert PDF to Word Free Using Multiple Tools?
- 8. How to Convert Word Documents to PDF
- 9. Best 5 Steps on How to Add Documents to a PDF on Windows with WPS Office
- 10. How to Save PDF Documents as Word