How to Convert PDF to Excel Using WPS Office: Best Online & Offline Ways
In an ideal world, the data we need to analyze should be available in a ready-to-use format. Nowadays, many offices use the PDF file format to save or share data with another person because PDF is the most secure file format that doesn't allow users to edit the data. So, if you want to extract the data from PDFs into an Excel spreadsheet. You have several PDF to excel converters available, but here we will discuss how to convert PDF to Excel using the WPS office.
WPS Office is an online and offline PDF editor that allows users to convert, edit, and manage PDF files to improve work productivity. This tool is compatible with all devices such as mobile, windows, mac, etc.
How to Convert PDF to Excel Using WPS Office Offline
WPS Office is an all-in-one PDF tool to edit and convert files into another format. The offline desktop version of the WPS office is also available, allowing the user to quickly convert the PDF to an Excel spreadsheet. In converting PDF files to Excel files, the text formatting and border layout will remain unchanged.
Steps on how to convert PDF to Excel using WPS office are as follows:
Download the WPS office application from the main website and install it on your computer.
After completing the installation, open the PDF file you want to convert using the WPS office.
Click on the "Tool" option at the top of the window and select the "PDF to Excel" button. It'll take some processing; you need to wait until the new window appears.
After some processing, a popup will appear. Click the "Convert" button to convert the file into excel format.
Convert PDF to Excel Using WPS Office Online
One of the best things about WPS Office is that it has an online converter for converting documents into other formats. This is a fast and secure way to convert documents. To ensure the security of the file, WPS Office deletes the inserted document.
The steps of convert PDF to Excel using WPS Office are as follows
Go to the web browser and search "WPS PDF to Excel converter."
Inside the converter, Click on the "PDF to Excel" option. It will redirect you from a PDF to an Excel converter.
Select the PDF file you want to convert into an Excel spreadsheet. Documents can be selected manually or by dragging and dropping.
After choosing the required document, converting your file to Excel will take some time.
There are several PDF editors available, but I recommend the WPS Office. WPS Office is an all-in-one PDF tool that allows users to edit, manage, and convert documents to enhance work productivity. The WPS application is lightweight and has an easy-to-use interface. To enhance productivity, WPS Office is available both online and offline. WPS Office is the best alternative to Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
- 1. How to Add GIF to PDF- Best Online and Offline Ways 2022
- 2. How to Convert PDF to Readable Text by Using WPS Office: Online and Offline Ways
- 3. How to Convert Jupyter Notebook to PDF for Free Using Best Online and Offline Methods 2022
- 4. How to Convert PDF to Excel Online and Offline - 8 Ways
- 5. How to Highlight PDF on Mac In 2022: Best online & offline Ways
- 6. How to Open Password Protected PDF Using Best Online and Offline Ways
- 7. How to Compress PDF in Best Online and Offline Ways
- 8. How to Convert a File to PDF on Windows Using Free Online and Offline Methods
- 9. How to Crop PDF on Mac in 2022: Best Online & Offline Ways
- 10. Best Online and Offline Ways to Guide You on How to Convert PDF to Fillable Form