Nowadays, many offices and organizations use digital documents for their routine work. For this purpose, the PDF document is on the top. PDF is a fantastic file format for storing written content, but editing PDF files is very difficult. To avoid this issue, you’ve to convert PDF files into PPT slides to edit the content perfectly. You can easily convert PDF to PPT using WPS Editor.
Why Do We Need To Convert PDF To PPT?
Converting a PDF file into PPT is very useful for studying and presentations. In simple terms, converting PDF to PPT enables a clean presentation to be shown on slides. You can add multiple graphics and illustrations to make the slides more interesting.
Step By Step Guide On How To Convert PDF To PPT Using WPS Editor Online
WPS is an all-in-one PDF tool allowing the user to quickly create, open, manage, edit and convert PDF files. This tool is available online & offline to enhance product efficiency. As this tool is compatible with converting documents in various file formats, converting PDF to PPT using the WPS editor is very simple.
Steps on how to convert PDF to PPT using WPS Editor are as follow:
Open the WPS online tool on your computer using the web browser.
Once the WPS tool is open, Click on the “Convert” option at the top of the window and select the “PDF to PPT” button.
The PDF to PPT window will appear on the screen; click on the “Select PDF file” button to select the PDF file you want to convert to PPT file format.
Once the PDF file is successfully uploaded, after some processing, a “Download” Button will appear, Click on it to download the PPT file format.
Convert PDF To PPT Using WPS Editor Offline
WPS Office application is also available offline to edit the PDF document. This application also allows you to convert the PDF file to a PPT file.
Steps on how to convert PDF to PPT using WPS Editor Offline are as follows:
Download the WPS office application from the main website.
Open the PDF file you want to convert into a PPT file in the WPS office application.
Once the PDF file is open, Click on the “Tool” option at the top of the screen and select the “PDF to PPT” option to convert the file.
Here, you need to wait until the file conversion process is completed.
While working in an office, you may need to convert the PDF file to PPT file format. By having the right tool, you can do it quickly. WPS Office is a tool that allows you to convert, edit and merge the PDF file quickly. This tool is also compatible with converting the PDF file to PPT file format. This tool is available online & offline to increase product efficiency. WPS office is easy to use with a user-friendly interface.
- 1. How to Convert PDF to Excel Using WPS Office: Best Online & Offline Ways
- 2. How to Convert a File to PDF on Windows Using Free Online and Offline Methods
- 3. How to Convert Multiple PDFs into One for Free in the Best Online and Offline Ways
- 4. How to Compress PDF in Best Online and Offline Ways
- 5. How to Convert Jupyter Notebook to PDF for Free Using Best Online and Offline Methods 2022
- 6. How to Convert PDF to Word Using WPS Editor:Best Online & Offline Methods
- 7. How to Open Password Protected PDF Using Best Online and Offline Ways
- 8. How to Convert Kindle Books to PDF in Best Online and Offline Ways 2022
- 9. Best Online and Offline Ways to Guide You on How to Convert PDF to Fillable Form
- 10. How to Convert PDF to Readable Text by Using WPS Office: Online and Offline Ways