How to Convert PDF to URL for Free: Best Online & Offline Methods
The PDF file format is already straightforward to share, but you may want to make this process much easier by having the URL link of the PDF document. The URL link represents the whole document that you can share using cloud storage services like Google Drive, email, or even social media apps like Whatsapp.
Do you want to know how to convert PDF to URL links for free? There are many web-based PDF conversion services available with a simple Google Search. But in this article, we’re going to discuss the most effective methods.
How to Convert PDF to URL Link Offline Using WPS Office
WPS Office is a free and fast office application that provides the features of making presentations and spreadsheets. It allows the user to convert and edit your PDF files easily. You can also get the URL link of your PDF document by using the WPS office.
Open the PDF file in the WPS office.
Click on the “Share” option on the top right of the screen to get the URL.
A “Share & Collaboration” popup will appear; click on the “Create Link” option to get the URL.
How to Convert PDF To URL Link Using Google Drive Online
Google Drive is cloud-based storage that allows users to store and retrieve files online. It’s used to create documents, presentations, and spreadsheets as a free web-based application. In addition, You can also get the URL link of the PDF document by uploading the file to Google Drive.
Log in to your Google Drive and Import the PDF file. You can do it by dragging and dropping the PDF file into your Google Drive or by Clicking on the “Upload Files” option for uploading the required document.
Once the document is uploaded to Google Drive, Right-click on it and choose the “Get Link” option. Along with various options that Google Drive provides to share the document, a URL link is one of them.
A “Share” dialogue box will appear; click on the “Copy Link” and enter the “OK” Button. It will copy the URL link of the PDF document.
WPS office is one of the best all-in-one PDF tools that allows the user to Merge, Split, highlight, and convert PDF files. This application is lightweight and has a user-friendly interface. So, Download it Now for free!
- 1. How to Create URL for PDF
- 2. How to Sign PDF for Free in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 3. How to Convert URL to PDF
- 4. How to Convert Jupyter Notebook to PDF for Free Using Best Online and Offline Methods 2022
- 5. How to Copy Text from Scanned PDF in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 6. How to Change PDF Page Size in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 7. How to Scan Multiple Pages to PDF in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 8. How To Create And Manage Stamps In PDF In 2023 | Best Online & Offline Methods
- 9. How to Convert a File to PDF on Windows Using Free Online and Offline Methods
- 10. How to Convert PDF Image to Text: Best Online & Offline Methods 2022