Forms are useful in our everyday life for making receipts and other relevant documents. However, filling and signing these forms is not always a plain sailing task, as others think. Without a suitable tool to help you fill and sign the PDF form, your experience can turn inside out and become a shot of happiness. There are plenty of people across the globe looking for the easiest and most effective way to fill and sign PDF forms, and you could be among them. Fortunately, this article is meant for somebody like you. This article shall give you a complete guide on how to fill and sign PDF forms effortlessly.
You’ve been emailed a document, and you have to sign it and send it back. You could print out the document, sign it, and then scan it back in and email it. But there’s a better, faster way.
We’ll show you how to quickly add your signature to any PDF document, saving it as a standard PDF file that can be read anywhere. You can do this on Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Chrome OS, Linux—whatever platform you prefer.
How to Fill and Sign PDF
Step 1. Fill out the PDF form
Open the PDF form, and click on the "Form" button. Then select the "Preview" mode under the Edit menu, and you can enter the text in the form field.
Step 2. Add electronic signature
To add an electronic signature, click on the “Comment” tab at the menu bar. From the Comment sub-menu, locate and click the “Custom Stamp" icon. From the options given, select the “Create” option. Click on the “Select Image” option, and select the signature and click “Ok” to import the signature.
Step 3. Sign PDF
Scroll down or up to the point where you want to add your custom electronic signature. Now, head to the toolbar and click on the “Add Stamp” button. Drag the signature to the desired position on your document, and you are done.
WPS Office, is the best tool to fill and sign PDF, and it is easy to see why. Let’s see some of these reasons.
- The ease of use- This program offers an elegant and straightforward interface. Whether you are a newbie or an expert, navigating through the form filling process will never be a problem.
- Flexibility- WPS Office is extremely flexible. You can fill in all kinds of forms, whether it is interactive or non-interactive. Also, there are several ways to sign your PDF form. You can use custom stamps, add a signature icon, or protect option.
- It is affordable- Unlike other pricey tools, PDFelement offers a free trial version and other affordable premium versions. Simply choose a suitable package and get started.
Looking for more information about Adobe fill and sign? Check here: Everything about Using Adobe Fill and Sign Online
- 1. Sign PDFs and Free Trial PDF Xchange
- 2. All about Adobe Fill and Sign Free Trial
- 3. Fill, Edit and Sign PDFs: Choose WPS or iLovePDF?
- 4. Everything You Want to Know about E-Sign or Sign PDF.
- 5. Complete Guide: How to Digitally Sign a PDF Easily and Securely
- 6. Everything about Using Adobe Fill and Sign Online
- 7. How to Fill Out a PDF Form and Email It
- 8. Fill and Sign PDF with PDF Xchange Editor App
- 9. Adobe Fill and Sign App and Alternatives for Mobile and PC
- 10. How to Fill in PDF Form in 2023？