How to Open PDF on Android
Want to open PDF files on your Android device, including books, invoices, and tax forms? You can learn how to do this whenever and wherever you choose by reading this article. We'll examine several approaches you can use to carry out this job.
On a mobile device, handling a PDF file might occasionally be difficult. The good news is that it's rather simple to open a PDF. Most Android devices already have this capability, but in case it doesn't, we'll present some alternatives.
Unavoidably, you'll need to read PDF files when using your Android device for remote work or school. However, PDFs are only partially supported by Android out of the box. Working with PDF documents might be difficult as a result. The good news is that there is an easy fix for this issue.
Method 1: Open PDF with PDFelement
Search PDFelement on Google Play Store and Tap "Install". This step will download and install PDFelement for Android on your smartphone. Or you can directly download from below button.
launch app and log into cloud storage account.
Open your PDF in your cloud account.
Method 2: Open PDF from Mail app or from a website
Download PDF reader app PDFelement first.
Open PDF attachment from your Email app or from a website
Tap on "Open with" and select PDFelement App to open it
Method 3: Transfer your PDF from computer to mobile via USB
You can use PDFelement Android app to connect your phone to computer wirelessly. After transferring the PDF to one folder on your mobile, and you launch PDFelement and you will find the PDF in the local file.
WPS office is a free PDF Reader and Annotator with remarkable functionalities for boosting your productivity. It has every feature needed for reading, annotating as well as managing PDFs on the move.
- WPS Office lets you open PDFs on the go;
- It comes with nifty features for marking up and annotating PDF documents;
- With such capabilities, you can highlight, strike through as well as underline context;
- It also allows you to add text call-out, shapes as well as freehand drawing;
- With the app, you can combine PDF files in various formats into a new PDF;
- This program is a top-notch PDF File Management as it supports moving, copying, and renaming PDF files;
- The software is embedded with special folders for managing PDF documents with convenience, and for customizing PDF folders;
- It allows sharing of edited PDF documents with other apps or sending them directly in emails.
- 1. What is PDF and How to Open a PDF on Windows 10 for Free Easily:
- 2. A Guide to Open Source PDF Merger
- 3. Top Open Source PDF Readers to Get in 2024
- 4. Boost Your Document Signing Workflow with Open Source PDF Signer for Windows 10
- 5. Revolutionize Your PDF Workflow with These Open Source PDF Filler Tools
- 6. Open-Source PDF Editor Alternatives for iPhone and Windows
- 7. The 3 Best Open-Source PDF Editors in 2022
- 8. Power Up Your PDF Workflow with Top Open Source PDF Tools
- 9. Scanning Made Easy with Open Source PDF Scanner Tools
- 10. Best Open Source PDF Editor Software of 2024