To know whether our document is right or wrong, we share it with others to get comments on it. in old days, the process of getting comments was difficult and we have to use hard papers for this purpose, but now with pdf editor tools, it becomes very easy. You can get comments on your document easily, but when you save this document in pdf format, you can’t remove unwanted comments from it and then you will have to use pdf editor tools. Here you will read the easy ways to remove comments from pdf, follow anyone from them and get rid of unwanted comments.
3 Easy Methods to Remove Comments from PDF:
Removing Comments from Pdf is a little difficult but we make it easy for you and we tell you about the 3 easy and free methods, it is your wish what you use from them. Read below how these work.
Method 1: Remove Comments from Pdf with PdfElement:
- Launch PdfElement and open the pdf file which you want.
- See the toolbar at the top of the interface there will be multiple tools, you click on “Comment”.
- After that, the comment section will open in the sidebar.
- Then click on the comment, that you want to remove and click “Delete”.
- you can easily remove all the comments you want and clean your documents from comments by repeating this process.
Method 2: Remove Comments from Pdf with UPDF:
- Go to the UPDF tool and open the pdf file by tapping the “Open File” button at the center.
- There you can see all the comments which are added in the pdf document.
- Click on the comment, that you want to remove.
- After that, there will be a popup window open, it will have a “clear” option, click on it.
- By doing it, the comment will be removed, by following this guide you can remove all comments from pdf.
Method 3: Remove Comments from Pdf Online:
- Open “Google Drive” first, and then open your pdf file.
- After uploading, your pdf file folder appears at the right bottom.
- Click it, and it will open in front of you. Then open it with google docs.
- All the comments are displayed On the right side of the document.
- Move your click at the comment and tap 3 dots.
- After that click ”Delete” and the comment will remove.
Related: How to Remove Comments from PDF
If You Don't Have Anyone of the 3 PDF Editors listed Above You can Use WPS Office:
If you don’t have the tools which I told you about above, you can use WPS Office, it meets your all requirements and helps you to remove comments from pdf easily. WPS Office is an office suite that provides you with numerous problem-solving productive tools for free, it is suitable for all and makes your working life easy. For using unlimited basic features and advanced tools of the WPS office, you can buy its premium subscription and If you Download WPS Office now, you can use its 7-day free trial without a credit card.
Written by MaWriter, a professional blog and article writer, writes articles related to pdf tools and has much experience writing on software and applications. Nowadays, many methods and ways to remove comments from pdf, are available on the internet. We told you the best 3 methods of all which are simple and easy and help you to work fastly and efficiently.
Free download WPS Office Software for Windows with 7-day free trial right now!
- 1. How to Convert PDF to Word on iPhone: 3 Methods
- 2. How to Remove PDF Pages on iPhone for Free
- 3. How To Remove Password From Pdf | 3 Easy Methods
- 4. How to Remove Link from PDF on iPhone for Free Online - Know About Easy Way:
- 5. How to Remove Watermark from PDF on iPhone for Free
- 6. How to Download Google Docs With Comments as PDF | Best Methods
- 7. How to Remove Images from PDF on iPhone for Free with PDF Expert
- 8. How to Remove Metadata from Pdf on iPhone for Free with PDF Candy Online
- 9. How to Remove Comments from PDF
- 10. How to Read PDF on iPhone: Read PDF Files on iPhone Most Effectively