How to Sign PDF on Mac in 2022: 3 Best Ways
When you receive an email from your business clients or official colleagues that have a dotted line to sign immediately on receiving PDF documents and you know no pen allows you to sign a PDF. What comes to your mind? I know adding a signature on a PDF document is not easy but if you have Mac and my suggested tools things should be easy.
Now think about the look or structure of your digital signature. Well, I am writing here to keep all those tasks in my head and suggest some best online signature PDF tools for Mac users. We can electronically sign a PDF with camera-supported tools.
Benefits of Signature to PDF Online
- You can sign immediately from any place.
- It Saves time.
- Keep your PDF documents secure.
- You can save your signatures.
- Sign documents anywhere.
Add Sign to PDF With WPS Office
As we know WPS office tools are available for free and you can open them anytime on your Mac or iPad. If you're in a hurry and no one gives you the instructions on how to sign a PDF, you will see the instructional video for every operation you want from WPS Office's menus. Here are some step-by-step directions for signing a PDF.
From the insert section, you can see "sign" tools. Click sign and create your signature.
You can create your sign with text, images, and drawing on your own sign.
Just drag the sign and drop it in your signing location. It is so easy. Isn't it?
Use the Preview app to add a sign-on PDF
Mac users can easily do any task with the preview app and it is a default for all mac users. Just following some steps you can add a sign-on PDF.
Open a PDF with a preview app. Go to view > show markup toolbar
From the sign option, you can add your sign by using text, draw, and images from the camera option with the trackpad. And follow drag and drop acts.
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro to Sign a PDF
Adobe acrobat has all PDF solutions as PDF is adobe’s creation. We can add a signature with text, images, and draw signs. Users only need to follow the simple steps that I mention here.
- Open a PDF with adobe acrobat on mac to add a sign
- Select the fill & sign option.
- It opens a new window for adding text, drawings, and images for signature.
- All the steps are the same just the drag and drop process.
Adding a signature secures your file from unanimous corruption or misleading file secretly without the presence of an original user. for that reason, we should add a signature to a PDF when we deliver a ready file. But we have to be aware when we use online and malware-contained software. Hence, I suggest WPS Office for mac, windows, Linux, and android users. WPS has four special programs including write, spreadsheet, presentation, and PDF. Office offers 7day free trial without any credit cards. Windows users can download WPS Office from my given link here.
- 1. Best 8 Steps on How to Sign a PDF on Windows with WPS Office
- 2. How to Sign PDF on Mac
- 3. Fill and Sign PDF with PDF Xchange Editor App
- 4. Instructions on How to Add Signature Block to PDF: Upload, Edit & Sign PDF Online!
- 5. How to Sign a PDF Form Electronically
- 6. How to Sign PDF for Free
- 7. 6 Best Sign PDF Tools for Windows in 2024
- 8. How to Sign PDF for Free in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 9. How to Sign a PDF On Mac?
- 10. How to Sign PDF Online in WPS Office