How to Sort and Delete Pages from PDF on Mac for Free with Top 2 PDF Editors
If you want to manage or organize your pdf pages and want to get rid of redundant pages so that your documents look clean and beautiful, you should use Pdf editor tools. To help you for this purpose we provide you the guide to using the top 2 Pdf Editors which you can use for sorting and deleting pages from pdf on Mac.
How to Use Swifdoo PDF to Sort and Delete Pages from PDF for Free:
Swifdoo Pdf is free software that has numerous tools with high-quality features, it is very lightweight and simple, and you will find all the functions in it which have the ability to solve your all pdf document problems. Using Swifdoo PDF to sort and delete pages from pdf is easy, read below how it works.
- First of all, download Swifdoo Pdf from its website free of cost, then install it on your device.
- Then Open it, and upload your pdf file, there will an editing interface open.
- After that, click on the pages at the top bar.
- Then you can easily reorder pages with a click.
- For deleting, click on the page you want to delete and click on the “Dust Bin” icon.
How to Use Adobe Acrobat to Sort and Delete Pages from PDF for Free:
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a User-friendly pdf converter and editor, it is used by millions of people around the world and it can be used by anyone because of its simple functionality interface and it makes your all documents work effective. Know how to use it easily.
- Open Adobe Acrobat on your device and open your pdf document.
- Then click Tools> Organize pages> Reorder Pages.
- After that, your pdf document pages will preview on the screen.
- You can easily drag and drop pages and order them as you want.
- And then you can save the pdf file with the new page arrangement.
- You can also delete your pdf pages by following this same method, only tap on the page and press the “Delete” icon.
Related: How to Delete Pages from PDF
If You Don't Have Both Swifdoo Pdf and Adobe Acrobat You Can Use WPS Office:
Acrobat Reader and Swifdoo Pdf Editor both are outstanding software and it is hard to find a competitor for both, but we have high-quality pdf software WPS Office, that you can use as an alternative to both. It is a wonderful office suite which is easy to use and by using it you can deal with your all document works easily. Moreover, it provides you the complete set of pdf tools which are helping you to convert, scan, edit, compress, split, and merge pdf documents.
Written by MaWriter, a professional article writer. He writes articles and blogs about methods, steps, and easy ways to use pdf tools. This article is the best guide for Mac users, which methods we have told are the best and easy. For using on Mac, the best pdf software is WPS Office. It is highly compatible with Ms word and also you can use multiple high-quality programs in it like spreadsheets, presentations, and pdf. So, why are you waiting, Download WPS Office now and get a 7-day free trial without a credit card.
- 1. Top 10 PDF Image Editors in 2022
- 2. Top 5 Free PDF Editors for Windows
- 3. How to Sort and Delete Pages from PDF on Windows 10 for free in 2022
- 4. How to Delete Pages from PDF on MAC on WPS Office
- 5. 3 Best PDF Premium editors: Our top picks
- 6. The Top 6 PDF Editors with Free Trials in 2022
- 7. Top 3 LightWeight PDF Editors: Free Download with Free Trial 2022
- 8. 3 Ways to Edit PDF on Mac Using the Editors
- 9. Top 10 Best Free PDF Editors With Reviews And Download Guide
- 10. How to Sort and Delete Pages from PDF on Windows 11 for Free Online/Offline: