- A decent PDF size reducer allows you to compress files without impacting file quality. If you're wondering which is the best free PDF reducer, this blog provides some useful suggestions. Some of these apps include an online page where you may decrease your file size to very little, while others require you to download the software to do compression offline, such as WPS PDF Editor.
Let's begin with the largest PDF reducer app. WPS PDF has a familiar ribbon-style appearance that makes it easy to use. If you've ever used Microsoft Office PDF viewer, you'll recognise this. The finest thing is that each activity is performed with a single click. Within a few clicks, you can reduce PDF size.
This app's User Interface is divided into sections where you can discover a variety of functionality such as view, edit, comment, convert, pages, form, protect, and share, among others. For example, if you select "Pages," you can rearrange your pages. This app lets you combine pages, divide pages, and remove pages. WPS PDF is basically a free PDF tool, with economical packages for premium features.
- The user interface is simple and minimalist.
- Complete chores with a few mouse clicks.
- Price is reasonable.
- TrustRadius' top PDF document management systems
- When opening different files, it occasionally slows.
- File compression is limited to 5 in the free version.
If you want to know more about WPS PDF, you can read: WPS PDF - The Best Alternative of Smallpdf Converter for Free in 2022
PDFescape is another web access software tool with advanced features. You can access this software through any browser, including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and even Opera. If you want to reduce a PDF file size offline, you can also get a desktop app. Once you open the document, you can edit text, images, digitally sign documents, and can reduce a PDF file size with the help of built-in compressors. The only downside of PDFescape is that the interface is overwhelming to manage the workflow.
- Free online PDF editing and compressing tools
- You can create PDF files from different file formats and also split one PDF to many with different formats
- More features make it a complex interface for beginners
- Advanced features cost heavy amount of money
- Free version is overwhelmed with plenty of ads
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, a product from Adobe, the creators of the PDF file format. Given that Adobe created PDF, this programme has a full-featured PDF compressor/reducer. The Adobe PDF editor offers a comprehensive set of features, despite the high cost. Adobe Acrobat is the most expensive PDF editor available. Other equivalent professional-level tools for reading, editing, managing, producing, and converting PDF are available at a lower cost.
Adobe Acrobat's intuitive design makes it simple to use. However, there are two sides to this tale. Many users grumble about the app's interface's complexity, while others like Adobe's capability of customizable toolbars.
- Reduce a PDF size to as small as you want
- Ability to adjust toolbars
- Full PDF editing functionalities
- Search function is hard to use
- Huge price tag
- 1. Quick Guide on How to Reduce PDF File Size for Email Attachment
- 2. How to Reduce Font Size in PDF
- 3. How to Reduce PDF File Size without Losing its Quality
- 4. Small PDF in Winningpc：Reduce the PDF File Size Online
- 5. 5 Ways and 4 Tips for How to Reduce PDF File Size
- 6. How to Reduce PDF Size Manually
- 7. Get These Best Pdf Tools For Android
- 8. Revolutionize Your PDF Workflow with These Open Source PDF Filler Tools
- 9. How to Reduce PDF File Size on Windows 10
- 10. How to Reduce the Size of a PDF Online without Losing Quality for Free