How to Convert PDF File to Word Without Software
Requirements at school, work, or extracurricular activities may sometimes demand converting one software to another. Extensive editing and adding to documents requires having it in the word format, as word processors typically have a greater editing capability than PDF readers.
If you don't have any software to convert your files, you still have the internet to turn to. Read on to learn how to convert PDF to word format online without software assistance.
How to Convert Free PDF to Word Online With WPS
WPS Office is a free, downloadable platform that allows you to open, edit, and convert different files such as documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Aside from that, its online resources allow users to convert files, even without the software itself. Here's how to do it:
Go to the official page.
Click on Select PDF File.
Choose the PDF you want to convert from its file location.
After selecting the file, WPS will automatically convert it. Wait for the process to finish.
Save your work.
You Can Also Convert Word to PDF Online
Conversely, WPS' online tools also lets you convert word documents to PDF format. The process is similar to converting PDF to Word. See the steps below:
Go to the official page.
Click Select Word File.
Select the word document you want to convert.
Wait for the automatic conversion process to finish.
Save your work.
Using Tips to Insert Visual Aids to Converted Word Documents
One large reason to prefer word document formats when editing is the more advanced toolset when it comes to adding graphics to a project. Visual aids reduce the inconvenience of reading a only wall of text and also help summarize points that are easy to understand at a glance. They also add depth and interest to a document. Here are some examples and how to incorporate them:
1. On the upper toolbar of the program, click the Insert tab.
2. Click Picture to display the dropdown list.
3. Select From File.
4. Choose the image you want to insert.
5. Click Open.
1. Select the Insert tab.
2. Hover over Insert Table.
3. From here, you have two options: Move your cursor along the dropdown window to determine the number of rows and columns. Or click Insert Table and input the number of rows and columns needed.
4. Click Ok.
You can also select the Draw Table option that lets you click and drag along the document to create a table.
1. Go to the Insert tab.
2. Click the Chart button to display a pop-up dialog.
3. Select the chart type you need to automatically insert it into the document.
4. To add data to your chart, go to the Chart Tools tab.
5. Click Edit Data. A table will consequently appear.
6. Input the necessary data in the table.
7. Go to Chart Elements to customize content like data labels.
8. Go to Chart Tools to change the design of your chart like type and color scheme.
FAQs on How to Convert PDF to Word without Software
Are all WPS templates free?
Many of the templates in the library are free and encompass different themes and projects. There are also some premium templates accessible to those who subscribe for premium membership, for a reasonable amount.
What devices are compatible with WPS Office?
Windows, Mac and Linux are compatible with the software. WPS Office's app also works with both Android and iOS.
Can my computer handle WPS Office?
WPS Office doesn't require high specs to work - It is compatible even with models running Windows 7 and requires only 2GB RAM at minimum.
Unlock More Features with WPS Office
WPS features online tools that can help you accomplish your work and project needs without use of a software. With WPS Office low demands in hardware specifications, however, it is a good opportunity to try out its offline features without having to pay a single cent.
WPS Office offers a breadth of services like Writer, Spreadsheets, Presentation and PDF. With these programs, you can open, edit and convert documents with ease and convenience.
Access hundreds of free templates and tutorials so you can step up your game and create high quality projects offline, all for free with WPS Office.
- 1. How to Edit a PDF File without Using Adobe
- 2. How to Save a PDF File without a Password Simply
- 3. How to Convert PDF to PPT Without Software for Free?
- 4. Easy Ways to Convert PDF to Word without Software
- 5. How to Convert PDF to Excel without Software
- 6. How to Convert PDF to PPT without Software
- 7. How to Reduce PDF File Size without Losing its Quality
- 8. How to Convert PDF Document to Word without Software
- 9. How to Convert PDF File to Word without Losing Formatting
- 10. How to Convert DWG File to PDF without AutoCAD - Free and Online Options