How to Draw on PDF in Windows Effortlessly Using PDF Editor
PDFs are widely used for sharing documents, manuals, and reports due to their compatibility across various devices. Drawing on PDFs is a helpful way to highlight key points, provide visual aids or markups, and communicate ideas with others. Whether adding a signature to a document, drawing arrows to emphasize text, or adding notes for future reference, Windows offers several built-in tools and third-party software options for drawing on PDF files, making it easy and convenient. This article will explore various methods about “how to draw on PDF in Windows.” so let’s get started!
How to Draw on PDF in Windows Using WPS Office
WPS Office is a free and comprehensive office suite that offers various tools for creating, editing, and managing documents, including PDF files. It also offers features to annotate and draw on PDF files, making it an excellent option for users who need to add notes or highlight information. Below are the steps to draw on PDF in Windows using WPS Office:
1. Open WPS Office and click on the “PDF” icon, and then “Open PDF” to open the PDF file you want to edit.
2. Click on the “Comment” tab at the top of the screen and then choose “Shapes,” and then from the drop-down, select the drawing shape such as line, polygon, etc.
3. Click and drag your mouse on the PDF file to draw the shape or mark you want to add and then adjust its color or thickness.
4. Save the changes to the PDF file directly by pressing “Ctrl+S” or by clicking on “File Menu” and then “Save” or “Save As.”
How to Draw on PDF in Windows PDFelement
PDFelement is a PDF editor that allows users to create, edit, convert, and annotate PDF files. It’s an excellent tool for professionals who need to work with PDF documents regularly. If you fancy drawing on your PDF using this editor, then follow the below instructions:
1. Open the PDFelement element on your Windows PC.
2. Click on the “+” icon in the upper left corner and then hit “Open PDF,” and then choose the PDF file you want to draw on.
3. Once the PDF file is opened, click the “Comment” tab.
4. Select the “Draw” tool or any shape like an oval, arrow, or line from the toolbar and choose desired pen color and thickness.
5. Draw on the PDF file using the mouse or touchpad.
6. When you’re done with changes, preserve them by clicking “Ctrl+S.”
How to Draw on PDF in Windows Online
Adobe offers an online PDF editor called Adobe Acrobat Online that allows users to perform myriads of PDF-related functionalities, including drawing on PDF. The below step-by-step guide can assist you in better How to Draw on PDF in Windows using Adobe acrobat online utility.
Open your web browser and go to the Adobe Acrobat Online website. And from available tools, select “Edit a PDF.”
Now upload the file to the web tool’s interface by clicking the “Select a File” button. The file will undergo an uploading process that can take some time, based on the file size.
3. Once the file s uploaded, click the “Sign In” button to log in to your Adobe account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
4. Now head to the “Drawing tool, “select the one according to your need, and start drawing on the file; when you’re finished, simply download the final file to your device.
✅Save a backup copy of the original PDF file before making any changes to ensure that you have a copy of the original file in case something goes wrong.
✅Choose the appropriate drawing tool for the task
✅If you’re using third-party software, ensure it’s up-to-date and from a reputable source to avoid any potential security risks.
1 - Does WPS Office support pressure sensitivity for drawing on touch-screen devices?
Yes, WPS Office supports pressure sensitivity for drawing on touch-screen devices when using a compatible stylus. Use WPS Office as your pdf drawer now!
2 - Is it possible to erase or edit my drawings on a PDF?
Yes, most software allows you to edit or erase your drawings on a PDF. Look for the editing or erasing tools in the software’s toolbar.
Download WPS Office Editor to Draw on PDF in Windows
We’ve tried our best to provide you with easy methods about “how to draw on PDF in windows.” All the methods are reliable and tested, but WPS Office stands out as a user-friendly and affordable choice. It’s a cross-platform supported software that can manage about 47 file formats conveniently. So download WPS Office software and enjoy fast and secure editing.
- 1. How to Draw on PDF on Mac by Using WPS Office
- 2. How to Print Encrypted PDF On Windows Using Free PDF editor and Converter
- 3. Learn How to Combine PDF Files in Windows 10 Using 3 Tools
- 4. Swifdoo Free Trial: Is It Worth Using This PDF Editor
- 5. How to Add Bates Numbers to PDF on Windows Using PDF Converters
- 6. How to Draw Lines on PDF
- 7. How Can I Use A PDF Editor Using MacOS?
- 8. Easy and Fast Way on How to Draw on PDF
- 9. Best 5 Steps on How to Edit PDF in Chrome on Windows by Using WPS Office?
- 10. Best 5 Steps on How to Edit PDF Without Acrobat on Windows Using WPS Office