How to Make Your PDF Stand Out: the Ultimate Guide to Changing Page Size in PDF
There are many reasons why you may want to consider changing your pdf size. If you plan on printing the pdf, you’d want to resize it to match the paper size you’re using. Changing the pdf size can also help improve the layout of your pdf and make it more usable, readable, and visually appealing
Do you want to make your pdf stand out? In this guide, we’ll show you easy steps to change the size of your pdf like a pro using any pdf editor of your choice
How to Change Page Size in PDF with WPS Office
WPS Office is a free dependable and user-friendly PDF editing tool that provides a number of editing choices, such as changing the page size. This feature enables users to easily tailor their PDF documents to their own requirements. To change the page size in WPS Office, follow these steps:
1) Open the PDF file in WPS Writer.
2) Go to the "Page Layout" tab on the ribbon.
3) Click on the "Page Size" dropdown menu and select "Custom Page Size".
4) In the "Custom Page Size" dialog box, enter the desired width and height for the page.
5) Click "OK" to apply the changes. If you want to apply the new page size to all pages in the document, select "Apply to Whole Document" from the "Custom Page Size" dropdown menu.
6) Save the changes by clicking "File" > "Save" or "File" > "Save As" if you want to save a copy with the new page size.
How to Change Page Size in PDF with Adobe Acrobat
Changing page size is simply one of the numerous functions offered by Adobe Acrobat, a complete and effective tool for working with PDF files both online and offline. Adobe Acrobat can be your best option if you frequently need to work with PDF documents and need advanced features. To change the page size in Adobe Acrobat, follow these steps:
1) Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat DC.
2) Go to the "Tools" menu and select "optimize pdf".
3) Click on "Set Page Boxes".
4) In the "Set Page Boxes" dialog box, choose the "CropBox" option.
5) Enter the desired page size in the "Width" and "Height" fields.
6) Click "OK" to apply the changes.
How to Change Page Size in PDF with Microsoft Word
While this may be handy, you must note that Microsoft Word was not made to edit PDF files because it is primarily a word processing program. Although it is possible to change a PDF file's page size by first converting it to a Word document, this process can be time-consuming and could lead to formatting problems. The page size of a PDF can be changed much more quickly and easily by utilizing specialized PDF editors, such as WPS Office. To change the page size in Microsoft word, follow these steps:
1) Open a new Word document and go to the "Page Layout" tab.
2) Click on the "Size" button and select "More Paper Sizes".
3) In the "Page Setup" dialog box, enter the desired page size in the "Width" and "Height" fields.
4) Click "OK" to apply the changes.
5) Go to the "File" menu and select "Save As".
6) Choose "PDF" from the "Save as type" dropdown menu and click "Save".
How to Change Page Size in PDF with an Online PDF Converter
This option comes to mind for those who do not have access to a pdf editor like WPS. As long as you have an internet connection, you can access an online pdf converter from anywhere and change the size of your pdf by following these steps:
1) Go to an online PDF converter such as SmallPDF, Soda PDF, or Adobe PDF Converter.
2) Upload the PDF file to be converted.
3) In the converter's settings, select the desired page size.
4) Click "Convert" to convert the file to a new PDF with the new page size.
5) Download the new PDF file.
Using Tips to Keep in Mind while Changing Page Size in PDF
1) Always make a copy of the original PDF as a backup every time you make changes to it. This will enable you to have a backup copy should something go wrong.
2) Think about the intended audience and the purpose of the PDF. This will enable you to choose the right layout and size for the document.
3) To change the page size of a PDF, use a specialized PDF editor like WPS Office. This will provide more sophisticated features and guarantee that the PDF's formatting and layout are correct.
4) Use the proper settings when saving the PDF to ensure that the file size is acceptable for the intended usage, whether it be for printing or sharing
FAQs on Changing Page Size in PDF
1) Can I change a PDF's size without losing quality?
Sure, using a specialized PDF editor like WPS Office, you can reduce the size of a PDF without losing quality. This will guarantee that the PDF's formatting and layout are maintained correctly and that the image quality is not reduced
2) Can I change the page size of multiple pages in a PDF at once?
Yes, you can. Many pdf editors allow that for example WPS Office allows you to adjust the page size of numerous PDF pages at once. All you have to do is choose the pages you wish to resize, and then change the page size to your liking.
3) What is the best tool to use for changing the size of a PDF document?
The tool WPS Office comes highly recommended for adjusting the size of a PDF file. It has an intuitive user interface, sophisticated editing tools, and superb PDF compatibility. For all your PDF editing needs, whether resizing individual pages or a whole document, WPS Office offers a straightforward and efficient solution.
Mastering PDF Page Size Changes
By following the steps covered in this guide, you can make your pdf stand out by Changing the size of your pdf to meet your specific needs whether it’s for printing or sharing. The different tools mentioned have their specific uniqueness and you can master how to change your pdf size with any of them. Which of the tools stood out the most to you? WPS Office is a beginner-friendly free tool. you should download it and give it a try by clicking on www.wps.com. Remember, the goal is to make your pdf stand out.
- 1. How to Change PDF Page Size in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 2. How To Write On A Pdf Documents Without Changing Format
- 3. 9 Best Free Pdf Resumes That Will Stand Out In 2022
- 4. Word to PDF File - The Best for Editing and Changing Documents!
- 5. How to Change PDF Page Size on WPS Office
- 6. How to Change PDF Page Size on Windows: Easy Guide
- 7. How to Make PDF White Out – Complete Process!
- 8. Ultimate Guide to Fill out The Online I-765 Form PDF
- 9. Smaller PDFs Size with Adobe Compress PDF Free and Pro: The Ultimate Guide
- 10. Easy Way to Convert Word to PDF Online without Changing Format