3 Quick Ways for How to Add Signature to PDF
Previously people got a print of the document to sign, scan the signed paper and send that to respected authorities. But nowadays electronic signatures are becoming more common to sign a contract or any document. Now you will be wondering how to add a signature to PDF? It's very easy with WPS Office and built-in preview apps for Mac users.
You can also manually add a signature by just pasting your signature with PNG or JPG format into PDF using Adobe Acrobat or WPS Office. But the proper way of adding signatures will be described in this blog. This blog will describe the following topics;
- How to add signatures to PDF using WPS Office
- How to add signature to PDF using Preview app on Mac
- How to add signature to PDF using Adobe Acrobat
How to add signatures to PDF using WPS Office
WPS Office is an app available for all operating systems. You can add signatures to PDF using WPS Office on Android, iPhone, Windows laptop and Macs too.
Steps to add signature to PDF in WPS Office
1-Open your PDF with WPS Office.
2-Click “Insert”, then “sign”.
3-Then click on the “Create Sign” option.
4-Here you can create a sign by image or draw or simply by trackpad/touchpad.
How to add signature to PDF using Preview app on Mac
Mac users can easily add signatures with the help of the Preview app available by default.
Steps to add signature to PDF in Preview App
1-Open the PDF in the free “Preview” app and select the “Tool” button.
2-From the drop down, choose “Annotate”.
3-Then choose “signatures” and then, “Manage Signature”.
4-If you’ve created your signature already, select it and insert it into the PDF.If you have not created a signature already, select “Create Signature”.
5-Once you have inserted your signature, click on “Done”.
6-You can adjust the signature as per needs.
How to add signature to PDF using Adobe Acrobat
For Android and Windows Adobe Acrobat Reader could work if you use its app available on Google play store as well as Windows store.
Steps to add signature to PDF in Adobe Acrobat
Open your PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
1-Click on the “Fill & Sign” option from the Tools panel on the right.
2-Click “Sign”, and then select “Add Signature”.
3-A pop-up will be open giving you the options; Type, Draw, and Image.
4-Once everything is set perfectly, click the “Apply” button.
5-Adjust signature by drag n drop..
Ever signed a document on your computer/laptop/mobile.iPhone for online and offline contracts? Use WPS Office to add signature to PDF (sign the document electronically) instead of following a never ending manual process; printing it, signing it and then scanning and sending it.Mac users can also add signature in PDF using free Preview app. Nonetheless, Adobe acrobat is also able to add signatures in PDF.
For better handling your file in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF, download the WPS app for android, iPhone, Laptop and Mac.
- 1. Instructions on How to Add Signature Block to PDF: Upload, Edit & Sign PDF Online!
- 2. How to Add Digital Signature to Adobe PDF Using Different Methods?
- 3. Best Free 3 Ways to Remove Signature from PDF on Windows & Mac
- 4. How to Add Electronic Signature to PDF Online and Offline
- 5. How to Add Signature to PDF Online for Free in 2022
- 6. Complete Guide About How to Add a CAC Signature to PDF
- 7. Best 7 Steps on How to Add My Signature to a PDF with WPS Office
- 8. How to Quickly Add a Signature to PDF Online and Offline in 2024
- 9. How to Add a Digital Signature Block to PDF without Signing: A Comprehensive Guide
- 10. How to Add a Signature to a PDF: A Step-by-Step Guide