How to Add Electronic Signature to PDF Online and Offline
Are you wondering how to add electronic signature to PDF? This may be because you've received an email with a PDF that needs your signature and must send it back. You can't add a manual signature to this digital document.No; worry; electronic signature are the easiest ways to sign any PDF.
Nowadays, you can attest to any document without the hassle of printing it out. This article demonstrates how to add an electronic signature to a PDF using the SmallPDF online tool and PDFelement Offline software.
How to Add Electronic Signature to PDF Online
Smallpdf is an online PDF editor that facilitates all types of PDF dealings for free. This tool doesn't even require you to sign in to access its all features. One prevailing property of this online tool is to sign PDFs seamlessly. If you want to add eSign to your document, then follow the below steps:
1-Open the Smallpdf official website, visit its "Tools" section and select the "eSign PDF" tool.
2-Choose a file manually or directly drop it in the select file window.
3-When the file has been uploaded, create a new signature, adjust it to your document, and click "Finish & Sign."
4-After some processing, the save option will show in a new window. Click on it and save your file.
How to Add Electronic Signature to PDF Offline
PDFelement is an offline desktop application that can be used to add an electronic signature to any PDF. Follow the below steps to Add eSignature to your PDF using this sophisticated software:
1-Install the PDFelemmnt On your PC and launch it.
2-Hit the “Open files “button and search for the PDF to which you want to attest.
3-When the PDF has opened, click on the “Protect” option in the toolbar, and select the “Sign document” button. With the help of the curser, please specify the location of the signature on the document and click on it to open a dialogue box.
4-To sign a document for the first time using this software, click on the “New ID” button; otherwise, browse for your existing ID and click "Sign " to import your signature to the document.
5-Now save the changes as the last step.
No matter where you are sitting, you can easily add an electronic signature to PDF files using these methods. Electronic Signing of documents saves time and cost, thus enhancing work productivity.
You can also Download WPS Office software for free to easily edit and manage PDF, word, excel, and PowerPoint. This is one of the most powerful and all-in-one PDF solutions affordable for everyone.
- 1. Instructions on How to Add Signature Block to PDF: Upload, Edit & Sign PDF Online!
- 2. How to Add GIF to PDF- Best Online and Offline Ways 2022
- 3. How to Remove Electronic Signatures from PDF on Windows 11 for Free
- 4. How to Add Electronic Signature to PDF Using Top Notch Tools?
- 5. How to Remove Electronic Signatures from PDF on iPhone for Free - Step by Step
- 6. How to Add Signature to PDF Online for Free in 2022
- 7. How to Add a Signature to a PDF: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 8. How to Quickly Add a Signature to PDF Online and Offline in 2023
- 9. Steps on How to Add Electronic Signature in PDF
- 10. How to Add an Electronic Signature to a PDF: Interested to Know? Then Keep Reading!