Microsoft Premium Prices, Details and Best Substitute
Office apps have become significantly closer over time, with shared functionality such as a common word processor, advanced analytics, and so on. Office is available in a variety of packages aimed at various end-users and computer settings. The desktop version is the original and most extensively used version, and it is available for PCs running Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Office Online is a web-based version of the product, and Microsoft also supports Office applications for Android and iOS. Microsoft Premium is a collection of desktop productivity software, built primarily for office and commercial usage. Microsoft Premium is a Microsoft Corporation proprietary plan that is composed of basic office apps as well as other important apps for businesses. This premium office is called Microsoft 365 premium, available in 35 different languages.
What you will get in Microsoft
- Work with up to date versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other programmes.
- Use Outlook, Exchange, and Microsoft Teams to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive online storage per user.
- With sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection, you can safeguard your company from advanced cyberthreats.
- Control access to sensitive information with encryption to help prevent data from being shared inadvertently.
- Secure gadgets that connect to your data and aid with the security and upkeep of iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS devices.
Windows 11, Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 365 are all supported. Some management functions are not available in Windows Home. Almost all languages are supported.
How to Get Microsoft premium
Microsoft 365 Family:
- Or buy at $9.99/month
Microsoft 365 Personal
- Or buy at $6.99/month
How to download and install microsoft premium
Make sure your PC or Mac satisfies the system requirements before you begin.
If you are reinstalling Office, have already redeemed a product key, or are installing Office at business or school and know you have a license, then proceed to the sign in part to download and install Office.
However, if this is your first time installing Office, you may need to complete some preliminary procedures first. For additional information, expand the Learn more section below.
- Go to www.office.com and click Sign in if you haven't already.
- Sign in using the account you used to install this version of Office. This account might be a Microsoft account, as well as a work or school account. I forgot about the Office account I use.
- After logging in, proceed according to the instructions for the type of account you are; 1. Using your Microsoft account. 2. Using a work or school account, you signed in.
- Choose Install (or Install Office> depending on your version).
- Choose Run (in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File depending on your browser (in Firefox).
- Do you wish to allow this app to make changes to your device? appears in the User Account Control box. choose Yes.
- When you see the words, "Your setup is complete," "You're prepared! Office has been installed "and an animation demonstrates where to locate the Office programmes on your computer. Choose Close.
- Select the Office app's icon in the search results to launch it.
- Accept the licensing agreement when the Office app opens. Office is operational and available for use.
How to Cancel Microsoft Premium
Even if you haven't used Microsoft Office in a while and haven't cancelled your subscription, Microsoft will still charge the chosen plan price to the payment method you have specified. Therefore, it is essential to end the Microsoft free trial. To end the free trial, follow the instructions.
1-Launch the Office app from Microsoft.
2-From the account dashboard, select Manage.
3-Then click on “Cancel Subscription”. On the similar page, choose “turn off recurring billing”.
Best Alternative to Microsoft Premium
WPS Office Premium is the best option, if you're looking for an alternative to Microsoft Office that has the same user interface, features, and functionality beyond the free trial. WPS Office is available for free download from all app stores and works with all platforms, including Windows, Mac, and iPhone. WPS Office Premium provides additional editors and tools, such as a PDF editor and converter, in addition to the apps offered by Microsoft Office.
- 1. Details and Prices of Microsoft Office Free Trial
- 2. All about Microsoft Premium Free Trial Details and Prices
- 3. How to Convert Screenshot to PDF – Know the Details!
- 4. All about WPS Premium - The Best Premium Editing Tool
- 5. Details On Using WPS Office Free Trial
- 6. Soda Pro Free Trial Details And Description
- 7. How to Add Password to Protect a PDF – Know the Details!
- 8. All details about Soda Free Key
- 9. How to Print PDF with Comments: Know the Details Now!
- 10. Details about WPS Word Editor App