PDF Xchange Editor Online Manual | Free Download Guide & Features 2022
PDF Xchange is a free PDF editor and Viewer that helps users create, edit, fill, sing, highlight, and annotate PDF documents. This application is free, but a few functions come with a trial period that adds a watermark to the final output. In order to remove the watermark from your output file, the user must purchase the premium license.
The PDF Xchange Editor online Manual will help you understand the application's basic functionalities. This software is also helpful for converting MS Office files to/from PDF and includes many more features that other PDF applications do not offer. This fully-customizable product can optimize your work process to levels that no other product can match.You can download this product from the below link:
Technical Information of PDF Xchange for windows 10
- Operating System Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 8.1
- Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Greek
- License: Paid
- Publisher: Tracker Software Products Ltd
How To Use
Before using this product, it's best to read the PDF Xchange Editor online manual to understand and utilize all the available options. After going through all the key points mentioned in this article, you will have enough information to use the product professionally.
Features of PDF Xchange Editor
With a broad range of features, this software will help the user to edit their PDF or Microsoft Office documents efficiently. The editing functionalities include merging, annotating, filling, highlighting, signing, and creating documents.
Enhance Document Security:
Enjoy 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/236 bit AES Encryption to enhance the security of your documents by using PDF Xchange Editor. This software also allows you to sign documents to secure your files digitally.
By using the PDF Xchange editor, you can combine existing PDFs into a new document, create, print, and email documents, create PDF documents directly from scanned material, and convert your documents for free. Note that PDFs to MS Word convert are compatible with Microsoft Word 10 and later versions.
PROS & CONS of PDF Xchange Editor
- Its interface is user-friendly and accessible to non-technical users.
- They provide the option to edit and annotate PDFs to enhance work efficiency.
- It is compatible to support a large number of file formats.
- A feature for tracking changes and OCR is included
It is possible to leave a watermark with trial functions.
Best Alternative to PDF Xchange Editor | Free to Use
This PDF Xchange editor online manual will be considered very helpful while using the product. While using the PDF Xchange, you might not be interested in this editor and might look for an alternative. WPS Office is considered to be the best alternative to PDF Xchange. WPS Office is compatible with editing, converting, and manage PDF documents for free. The user-friendly interface of WPS Office makes it easier for non-technical users. WPS Office is available online & offline, allowing the user to edit PDFs using an online editor or desktop application. Let's try the WPS Office for a better experience.
- 1. A Free Online PDF Editor with Many Features – PDF Xchange
- 2. Fill and Sign PDF with PDF Xchange Editor App
- 3. Top 3 Free PDF Xchange Editor for Mac Alternatives You Need to Know
- 4. How to Download the 64 Bit PDF Xchange Editor for Free
- 5. How to Add a Signature to a PDF without Adobe - The Complete Manual
- 6. PDF Xchange Editor for Windows - Get and Activate Free License Key 2023
- 7. 4 Best and Free PDF Xchange Editor Alternatives & Competitors You Must Know
- 8. PDF Xchange Pro Editor : Download Full Version for Free 2022
- 9. 3 Most Common Alternatives to PDF Xchange - Reviews, Features, and Pros & Cons: Free Download
- 10. Free Trial of PDF Xchange Editor for Windows 2022