How to Save Multiple PDF Pages as One Image In 2022: Online & Offline Methods
The purpose of saving multiple PDF pages as a single image may be due to the convenience of sharing. Sometimes, you want to send a picture of the document rather than the PDF pages because it is burdensome for the receiver to open a PDF document. Or, if you want to share PDF pages on social media without depending on grisly screenshots, you need to convert them to JPEG images.
Do you want to know how to save multiple PDF pages as one Image for free? There are various tools available to convert multiple PDF pages into one Image. But in this article, we will discuss some effective tools that can perform this task quickly.
How to Save Multiple PDF Pages as One Image Offline Using the WPS Office
WPS Office is software that offers you to quickly edit, merge, split, compress, sign, convert and add watermark to PDF documents. It's the best alternative to Microsoft office. Its free version includes many advanced features, and it's compatible with a variety of file formats.
Open the PDF file in the WPS Office.
After opening the PDF file, Click the "Export PDF" option on the right side of the screen and select the "to Picture" button.
You will see the "Export to Picture" popup window; in this menu, you need to make some changes like adjusting the Pages to All, Format to JPG, and defining the Export Path where the output file will save.
After the required changes, click on the "Export" Button.
How to Save Multiple PDF Pages as One Image Online Using Hipdf
HiPDF is an online tool that helps users to convert, merge, split and merge PDFs with just a few clicks. It's also compatible with converting multiple PDF pages to a single Image. TIFF image format will be the best for this task.
Go to the Browser and search HiPDF online converter tool.
Inside the tool, Click on the "PDF to Images" option. On the next page, you will see five tools to convert PDF files to images.
Select the desired tool and then upload the PDF document.
When the file is uploaded, click the "Convert" button."
It will take some processing; after that, you need to click the download button.
Both methods are best to get the required solution, but we recommend the WPS office application. WPS Office Software is an all-in-one documents editor that allows editing, managing, and spliting of files.Download it now and enjoy!
- 1. How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF Windows 10: Step-by-Step Guide
- 2. How to Convert Whatsapp Image to PDF for Free Online and Offline
- 3. How to Scan Multiple Pages to PDF in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 4. How to Cut A Few Pages from A PDF Online and Offline Methods
- 5. How to Convert PDF Image to Text: Best Online & Offline Methods 2022
- 6. How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF on Mac
- 7. 3 Easy Ways to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF
- 8. How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF
- 9. How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF on Windows 10
- 10. How to Scan Multiple Pages into a Single PDF Using Multiple Tools