How to Convert PDF Image to Text: Best Online & Offline Methods 2022
A scanned document is usually saved in an image file that can only be opened using an image or PDF editor. These scanned images that contain text cannot be edited using text processing software because This text is contained within an image file or an image-based PDF.
Is there any software that offers how to convert PDF images to text? Yes, you can do this using the PDF image-to-text converter that provides OCR functionality. OCR is a technological innovation that scans image-based documents and translates text within the image into an editable format. This allows the user to edit, add and delete text on scanned images.
You can do this by using online & offline tools that work on both windows and Mac computers.
How to Convert PDF Image to Text Using WPS Office Software
WPS Office software suite is compatible with converting PDF images to text. If you want to know how to convert PDF images to text for free, follow these steps:
Open the image-based PDF document in the WPS office.
Once the image is open that you want to convert into text, click on the “Edit PDF” option at the right of the screen. You will see the text on the image is converted into editable form. You can edit this text within the image or copy this text to another document.
After doing all the changes, click on the “File” option and select “Save As” to save the image.
How to Convert PDF Image to Text Using Soda Pdf Online
Soda PDF Online is an online tool that allows you to convert any scanned image or printed PDF to editable documents using OCR technology. This tool provides many more features like editing and converting documents.
Follow these steps to convert PDF images to text using Soda PDF Online:
Go to the browser and search “ convert pdf image to text using soda.”
Once you open the tool, Click on the “Choose File” option to select the image you want to convert into text.
After opening the document, click on the “Edit” option, and you will see the image is converted into an editable format. You can change the text within the image or copy the text to another document.
Once you convert the PDF image into text, click on the “Download” option to save the file in the local folder.
With the OCR feature, WPS Office is undoubtedly a powerful utility for converting PDF images to text. This application is free to use with many more features like editing and converting documents. WPS office is one of the emerging tools used to edit, manage and convert documents into your desired format. This tool offers online & offline services with unlimited advanced features.
- 1. How To Create And Manage Stamps In PDF In 2023 | Best Online & Offline Methods
- 2. How to Copy Text from Scanned PDF in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 3. How to Convert Jupyter Notebook to PDF for Free Using Best Online and Offline Methods 2022
- 4. How to Save Multiple PDF Pages as One Image In 2022: Online & Offline Methods
- 5. How to Convert Whatsapp Image to PDF for Free Online and Offline
- 6. How to Convert a File to PDF on Windows Using Free Online and Offline Methods
- 7. How to Scan Multiple Pages to PDF in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 8. How to Resize PDF Best Online and Offline Methods 2022
- 9. How to Convert PDF to URL for Free: Best Online & Offline Methods
- 10. How to Change PDF Page Size in 2022: Best Online & Offline Methods