PDF format is shared everywhere but is it really a good format to share for editing and even for Mac users? Of-course a big “No”! PDFs are something like content set-in-the-stone. You cannot change any portion of the content inside a PDF file. Nodoubt You can change signatures and add comments in PDF on Mac, but for this you have to use another tool or app like preview. The best way is to convert PDF to Word’s editable file formats. Also, if you have lost your source file you can regain it by converting its PDF copy to Word document. Converting your PDF file into Word document on Mac can give you unlimited editing tools from changing or altering text to editing images and signatures.
The focus point is you are here to know how to convert PDF to Word on Mac for free online and offline. WPS Office is a well-known app with a huge number of monthly users. You can convert your PDF files into any format either word or excel. WPS Office is free of cost and has various offline built-in converters where you can convert images to PDF and vice versa. WPS also has online converters where you can convert your PDF and other files format in seconds; just drag n drop. This blog will cover all these queries and their answers;
- How to convert PDF to Word on Mac - Offline
- How to convert PDF to Word on Mac - Online
How to convert PDF to Word on Mac - Offline
Steps to convert PDF to Word offline on Mac
1-Open your file in WPS Office and click the “PDF to Word” option from the toolbar on the left side. If you are struggling to see this option, click on the apps option. And find PDF to Word converter.
2-When you click on the “PDF to Word” converter, a pop-up will show up. Click on the “add files” to add the PDF that you want to convert.
3-When converting the file choose one of the formats mentioned (doc, docx, rtf) from the “Save as type” drop down menu.
4-Then click on the “start” button and it will convert PDF to Word format.
How to convert PDF to Word on Mac - Online
Steps to convert PDF to word online on Mac
1-To convert PDF into Word or .docx or .doc you need to search for WPS online PDF to Word converter.
2-After finding it, click on “Select PDF File” or simply drag your file and drop into the box available for dropping the file.
3-When your PDF file is uploaded, it will take a few seconds (depending upon your internet connectivity) to convert it.
4-Simply click on the “Download” button when conversion succeed!
For editing text in high volume or needing a word file for an automated tool (Like for Job Applications) you have to convert PDF to Word editable file formats. For converting PDF to Word you need a tool/converter offline or online. WPS Office is an Office suite having many free built-in offline converters.WPS Office is a light software when compared to MS Office. Also, WPS has online PDF to Word converters for fast and easy PDF to Word conversion. After converting your PDF to Word you can use this file as a source file. Download the WPS Office app for your Mac now.
- 1. Introduction to WPS File Format - Best Solution on How to Convert WPS to PDF for Free
- 2. How to Convert Pics into PDF in WPS? Your One-Stop Solution!
- 3. Foxit Reader for Mac - The Award-Winning PDF Solution
- 4. Free Download Soda PDF– The Best PDF Solution in 2022
- 5. How to Convert PDF Table to Excel: Best Online and Offline Solution
- 6. How to Convert PDF to Excel Free? Simple Solution for 2022!
- 7. Tried-and-True Solution: How to Convert Word to PDF (Free)
- 8. Foxit PDF Editor for Mac Download - An All-in-One PDF Solution
- 9. Free PDF Organizer 2022-An All In One Solution for Merging Files
- 10. How to Remove Footer from PDF on iPhone for Free - The Best Solution