How to Highlight PDF on Mac In 2022: Best online & offline Ways
By highlighting the PDF document, you can quickly grab attention to a specific text. It's one of the commonly used markup functions. It helps you to highlight key points with your desired colours in a lengthy article to save time while studying the business document. There are some native tools or third-party apps to highlight PDF on Mac for free.. Below are the methods that show you how to highlight PDF on Mac.
Steps on How to Highlight PDF on Mac using Preview
With more functions, Preview is a native app that allows you to highlight PDFs in several colours on Mac. It's a simple tool that works offline and is more effective. With its native nature, this tool is the fastest solution for editing pdf files.
Follow these steps to highlight PDF on mac:
Step 1: Go to the PDF file you want to highlight through the Preview app.
Step 2: Click on the mouse's Right button, select OPEN WITH, and enter PREVIEW. It opens the PDF document on the Preview app.
Step 3: Once you open the PDF document, you need to highlight the text with your cursor.
Step 4: As you highlight your desired text with the cursor, click on the highlighter icon at the top of the screen. Once you click the highlighter icon, your text will automatically highlight.
Step 5: If you want to change the colour of the highlight, click the arrow next to the highlighter icon and select your desired colour.
How to Highlight PDF on Mac Using Wps Office
WPS Office is an all-in-one PDF tool with a simple interface that works online & offline. This tool allows you to convert documents, make presentation spreadsheets and edit your PDF to improve your work efficiency. You can also highlight PDF on Mac using WPS office.
Steps on how to highlight PDF on Mac using WPS office are given below:
Step 1: Open the PDF document in the WPS office.
Step 2: Click on the "Comment" at the top of the screen, and select the "highlight" button. After, drag your cursor on the text to highlight the PDF.
Step 3: Once you highlight your desired text, click on the "File" option; a drop down will appear select "Export PDF"> "word".
Step 4: highlighted document will start downloading.
The purpose of highlighting text is to grab attention to important information. It asks the reader to pick out the vital text to save time. Both methods effectively highlight PDFs, but my recommendation is the WPS office. WPS Office offers more features like editing, converting and managing PDF documents.
- 1. How to Convert PDF to Excel Using WPS Office: Best Online & Offline Ways
- 2. How to Add GIF to PDF- Best Online and Offline Ways 2022
- 3. Best Online and Offline Ways to Guide You on How to Convert PDF to Fillable Form
- 4. How to Protect or Unprotect PDF | Online and Offline Ways
- 5. How to Compress PDF in Best Online and Offline Ways
- 6. How to Make a PDF Editable | Online and Offline Ways
- 7. 2 Best Ways for How to Remove Highlight from PDF for Free
- 8. How to Open Password Protected PDF Using Best Online and Offline Ways
- 9. 5 Ways: How to Make a Fillable PDF form Online and Offline
- 10. How to Crop PDF on Mac in 2022: Best Online & Offline Ways