How to Sign a PDF Form Electronically
You've received an email with a document that requires your signature and return. Alternatively, you could sign the document on paper before scanning and emailing it. However, there is a more efficient method. If you want to add your signature to any PDF document, we'll show you how to sign a pdf form fast and easily. You can accomplish this best on any of the following for free: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Chrome OS, or Linux in 2022.
How to Sign Pdf Form: Use Adobe Reader on Windows
Adobe Reader is a great option if you're looking for a feature-rich and easy-to-use PDF viewer. You may be able to use this function in other PDF readers, but most of them will require a paid subscription to access it. How to sign pdf form steps:
- Before signing, you must open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. "Fill & Sign" can be found by clicking "Fill & Sign."
- To add your signature to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, click the "Sign" icon on the toolbar and select "Add Signature."
- The other buttons on the toolbar allow you to add additional information to the document. Using the Fill & Sign toolbar, you can, for example, type text or checkboxes to complete forms.
- To make a signature, you can choose from one of three methods. Because "Type" is selected by default in Adobe Reader, typing your name will automatically result in a digital signature. It's unlikely that this will resemble your signature; therefore, it's not ideal.
- Instead, pick "Design" and then use your mouse or a touch screen to draw your signature. If you want to sign a sheet of paper, scan it, and then add your written signature to Adobe Reader, you can pick "Image." (Yes, scanning is required, but you only have to do this once, after which you can use that signature on any electronic documents you sign in the future.).
- How to sign pdf form: Next step: The signature can be applied to the document by clicking the "Apply" button. When "Save Signature" is checked, you'll be able to add this signature in the future easily.
- To apply your signature, place your mouse cursor where you want it and click. It's easy to find your signature under the "Sign" menu if you've saved your signature.
- Save your signed PDF document by clicking File > Save and choosing a place.
WPS Office is the best free PDF editor, so download it today!
In 2022, WPS Office will be free to use online. This highly beautiful program can be used both online and offline. Because of its high compatibility with a wide variety of file formats, it is a popular choice.
Gayathri is an excellent writer and has extensive professional and technical writing skills. " It's difficult to keep credentials updated because software constantly changes. How to sign the pdf form is demonstrated here on WPS Office in 2022.
- 1. Sign PDFs and Free Trial PDF Xchange
- 2. How to Sign Digital PDF with Handwritten Signature? The 2022 Guide
- 3. How to Fill and Sign PDF
- 4. How to Sign PDF for Free
- 5. Complete Guide: How to Digitally Sign a PDF Easily and Securely
- 6. How to Sign PDF on iPhone on WPS Office
- 7. How to Sign PDF Online in WPS Office
- 8. Instructions on How to Add Signature Block to PDF: Upload, Edit & Sign PDF Online!
- 9. Fill and Sign PDF with PDF Xchange Editor App
- 10. 6 Best Sign PDF Tools for Windows in 2024