Learn How to Create a PDF on Mac with Multiple Files for Free
Sometimes we want to create a PDF from other multiple source files on Mac. Directly creating a PDF file saves the time as compared to copying and pasting the text in a Word file, and then converting it to PDF. For Mac users, it may look like a complex process but in fact, it is very easy. All you need is reliable software that has capability to edit PDF files on your Mac. Remember most of the PDF readers do not provide the editing facilities regardless of just commenting.
WPS Office is an Office suite which houses many file editing and converting softwares like Word, Sheets and PDF editor. This Office suite has everything you need to work on a document. It is mainly used because of state of the art PDF editing. WPS Office is available on all App stores for free. This Article will help you get answers for how to create PDF on Mac with multiple files. Article will cover the following key points;
- How to create a PDF on Mac with multiple files using WPS Office
- How to create a PDF on Mac with multiple files using Default preview app
How to create a PDF on Mac with multiple files using WPS Office
Steps to create a PDF on a Mac with multiple files using WPS Office
1-Launch WPS Office and start a new file by clicking on the “+” option.
2-Choose “create” from the PDF file. OR from the menu>new>create from file.
3-Now choose different files from the library to make a PDF.
How to create a PDF on Mac with multiple files using Default preview app
Steps to create a PDF on a Mac with multiple files using Default Preview App
1-Click the “finder” icon in the Dock. And open a finder window.
2-Select all the files you want to use for making a PDF.
3-Choose Quick Actions > Create PDF.
Merging multiple files into one PDF is very helpful when you have a lot of images to include in your report. A good PDF editing tool is a must for performing such an important task. This Article has uncovered different methods you can use to create a PDF on Mac with multiple files using default as well as user-friendly PDF editing tool. WPS Office is the best option you can try on your Mac. It includes all the important softwares for editing and converting the PDFs. Download the WPS Office now.
- 1. Learn How to Write or Create End of Year Report in Powerpoint 2022
- 2. Learn How to Open PDF on Mac by Using Free WPS Office
- 3. How to Scan Multiple Pages into a Single PDF Using Multiple Tools
- 4. Instructions for Combining Multiple PDF Files on Windows
- 5. Learn How to Combine PDF Files in Windows 10 Using 3 Tools
- 6. How to Print Multiple PDF Files
- 7. How to Combine Multiple PDF Files into One without Acrobat
- 8. Explore Different Methods to Learn How to Create a PDF Editable
- 9. Learn how to write or create monthly report in Word 2022
- 10. How to Print Multiple PDF Files At Once For Free | An Ultimate Guide