WPS PDF, All-in-One PDF Tool
To easily and quickly edit, merge, split, compress, convert, sign, and add watermarks to PDF documents , WPS PDF is your better choice.
PDF to Excel
Convert PDF files to editable Excel spreadsheets online without downloading any software
Word to PDF
Convert Word (doc, docx) files to easy-to-share PDF files while preserving the layout for free
PPT to PDF
Convert PowerPoint presentations (ppt, pptx) to easy-to-view and easy-to-share PDF files for free
JPG to PDF
Convert images (JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP) to PDF files for free and easily adjust PDF orientation and margins
About WPS PDF
WPS PDF is a useful all-in-one PDF online tool. It is easy to edit, convert and manage PDF files, you can try it for free. For efficient PDF processing, please use WPS PDF. WPS PDF is also compatible with a variety of file formats, including Adobe PDF. PDF is now a component of WPS Office application, providing collaborative viewing, annotation, and editing.
PDF Guide - How-to instructions
How to convert a PDF file
You can use PDF Converter to convert PDF files to/from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and image files online.
Take PDF to Word conversion as an example.
1. Open PDF to Word Converter, click Select File to upload your file.
2. Download the Word document (doc, docx). Use PDF Converter online for free.
How to edit a PDF file
1. Open the WPS PDF editor or download WPS Office to open a PDF file.
2. Click Text Tools on the top navigation bar.
3. Add text to the PDF page. Click the existing text to start editing.
4. Add images to the PDF page. Drag and move, resize, or rotate the images.
5. Fill PDFs and add an e-signature by drawing, typing, or uploading your signature image.
6. Annotate PDF pages with highlighted text, and mark changes. Try the Sign PDF tool online for free.
How to organize a PDF file
1. You can open the PDF Organizer online tool and click Select File to upload your file.
2. You can arrange the pages in this PDF file by adding new pages, deleting old pages, or adjusting the order of the pages.
3. Click Continue to download the file.
4. Try the Manage PDF tool online for free now