Free Download 6 Best PDF Converters
PDFs provide several advantages in terms of security, content representation, and reliability. A PDF file format is one of the most popular ways to share information. PDFs are platform-independent, which further increases their utility and availability.
Even after its benefits, not every document is in built-in PDF format, which means that you need a PDF converter to transform your file into the desired format. There are several options among both online and offline PDF converters, each with its features and functionality.
Where online PDF converters are faster and space-saving, offline ones are more secure because your documents are not uploaded online, which can make them vulnerable to hacks. But that only happens if the online PDF converter you are choosing does not have the required security structure. We have created a list of the top 6 PDF converters from both categories, each with a distinct list of pros/cons and features.
WPS is a simple and secure offline PDF converter available for Windows and macOS devices. It is like a one-stop destination for all sorts of PDF conversion and associated functions. With the WPS PDF converter, you can convert a PDF to Word, PPT, Excel, CSV, JPG, TXT, HTML, XML, and PNG files. It also comes with a built-in OCR reader and scanner that helps convert scanned bits in a file to editable formats and it supports 23 languages.
- WPS Converter is extremely easy to use.
- It supports batch conversions to increase your work efficiency.
- High conversion accuracy with original formatting retained.
- It has an advanced OCR feature with support for 23 major languages.
- It can convert password-protected PDFs to editable formats.
- The conversion speed is fast.
UPDF Editor is an excellent tool for editing text and images in a PDF file on a macOS device. You can view, edit, manage, and annotate PDF documents for free without sharing any sort of personal information except for your email address. The free PDF editor is designed to fast-track the editing process and conforms to the heavy workload of PDF documents in an office environment.
- Intuitive navigation tools improve the overall user experience.
- Multiple reading modes and it is like a slideshow feature that helps present PDF like a PPT.
- Impressive PDF editing functions are built into the solution. You can modify texts and images in the PDF document.
- Powerful annotation tools to help you add highlights, text boxes, notes, and other annotations to PDF.
- Page management tool to rearrange PDF pages easily with it.
UPDF for Mac allows you to convert 5 PDF files for free, but for more files, you can choose to the Pro version for $29.99 per year.
3-Icecream PDF Converter
The Icecream PDF converter is a simple yet efficient solution for playing with PDF files with ease. With this, you can edit PDF files, images, documents, ebooks, and even webpages. You will get complete control over how your PDF file looks and performs because you can tweak a wide gamut of output options.
You will work with features like batch processing, combining files, password-protect, and tweaking the PDF layout settings. Among the formats supported by this PDF converter are DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLXS, ODT, ODS, HTML, JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TIF, EPUB, MOBI, FB2, EPS, and WMF.
- Icecream PDF Converter has a built-in OCR function.
- It can process and edit encrypted PDF files.
- There is no watermark on the output files.
- You won’t get too many options in the free version.
- It needs hotkeys and some shortcuts to accelerate the editing further.
Icecream PDF Converter Pro version costs $19.95, and it's a one-time cost giving lifetime access.
4-TalkHelper PDF Converter
TalkHelper offline PDF converter is a downloadable software enabling you to quickly edit, convert, and manage PDF files. It also has an in-built OCR function for quick file scanning and editing, making it easier to digitize hard copies of the documents.
You can split, merge, and extract PDF files for PDF management while saving them into new ones. The file formats that are compatible with TalkHelper PDF Converter are DOC, DOCX, ODT, PPT, XLS, XLXS, HTML, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, DWG, ODS. The file formats that can be converted from a PDF file to another format are DOC, PPT, XLS, ODS, HTML, Image, and EPub.
- The OCR supports multiple languages.
- Can save a PDF file into different formats.
The user interface can be improved.
5-Cute PDF Converter
Cute PDF Converter and Writer is a reliable software allowing users to effortlessly convert and manage PDF files. The downloadable software allows you to create high-quality PDFs and even secure the files with 128-bit encryption.
Among some of the main features, you can combine multiple PDF files into one and use the preference utility function to micromanage the file output. Developers can also integrate Cute PDF converter professional versions with different applications via programmatic access.
- The developer integration makes it a business-friendly solution.
- It's royalty-free software.
- More editing and customization features are required.
- The user interface of Cute PDF converter is not too great.
Cute PDF converter costs $499 and comes with lifetime access.
6-Neevia PDF Converter
Neevia is one of the best PDF converters for individuals and businesses, especially when they want a solution to be integrated with the workflow. Neevia provides access to several features and functions, including multi-threaded conversion, OCR conversion and scanning, encryption with 128/256-bit layers, and PDF merger/split functions.
Among the file formats compatible with the solution are DOC, WORD, XLS, PPT, BMP, JPEG, MNG, AVS, PNM, TIFF, CDR, VST, DWG, RML, IDW, and IAM. In total, Neevia supports over 300 different file formats.
- Neevia provides an unlimited number of conversions.
- The software provides access to 128/256-bits file encryption.
- You can set a watermark on the document or finalize it without one.
- The user interface is too complex to be used freely.
- The 24MB, file size limitation, restricts the work.
The document Converter Pro version of Neevia costs $399 per annum.
Looking for top 5 PDF converters for students in 2022? Check our choices here: Top 5 PDF Converters for Students in 2022
Converting PDF files to and from other formats has become a necessary requirement these days. Since PDFs are more secure and easier to read, individuals and businesses prefer working with them, but creating a PDF file is not so easy. That’s why you need an efficient PDF converter that can transform any type of file to and from PDF with ease.
We have learned that WPS converter offering both free and paid services. Make sure to go through the list of options along with their pros and cons before selecting the perfect PDF converter for your operations. While understanding each option carefully, you will find that WPS converter solutions have the best in class services and offer full value for money.
- 1. 6 Best PDF to Word Converters for Windows in 2024
- 2. 6 Best HTML To PDF Converters for Windows in 2024
- 3. Get the Best Free PDF Converters 2022 from Online Now!
- 4. 6 Best PDF To Doc Converters For Windows In 2024
- 5. Best Free Alternatives of ilovePDF Converters in 2022 - Know about Top 5
- 6. Best 5 Free PDF to AI Converters with How to Steps in 2024
- 7. 4 Best Free PDF Converters for Students in 2022
- 8. 6 Best JPG to PDF Converters for Windows in 2024
- 9. Best 6 PPT to PDF Converters in 2024
- 10. 8 Best free AI to PDF Converters For Windows PC (2024 Updated)