A collection of software and online resources created by Adobe Systems Incorporated, Acrobat is known simply as Adobe. Portable Document Format (pdf) files can be made, viewed, managed, and printed with its help. Adobe Reader app 64-bit for Windows 10, Adobe Acrobat, and Acrobat.com are all part of the Adobe Acrobat family.
The Adobe Reader app 64-bit for Windows 10 can be downloaded at no cost on desktop computers and mobile devices. It's a pdf reader, editor, signer, printer, and annotator all in one. Additional pdf management features are available in the premium edition, which requires a monthly fee. You can choose between two different variations. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the online reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader 11 is free, standalone software.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for multiple operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux. Commercially available Acrobat Pro DC is currently only compatible with Mac OS X and Windows. See below for information on obtaining and installing Adobe Reader (Acrobat) for Windows 10 and 11.
Get Adobe Reader 64 Bit for Windows 10
- Start the download process by visiting Adobe's main download page.
- For free, you can get Adobe's premier pdf viewer, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This program lets you view, print, sign, and annotate pdfs. As an alternative, you can install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, a more advanced program that allows you to perform everything Acrobat Reader does in addition to working with existing pdfs to add or remove content, adding security, and converting between formats. Adobe offers a free 7-day trial of Acrobat Pro DC.
- It's easy to install Adobe Reader 64-bit for Windows 10; after downloading, double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen directions.
Requirements for Adobe Reader 64-bit for Windows 10:
- Hardware requirements include a central processing unit (CPU) speed of 1.5 GHz or higher from Intel or AMD.
- System Requirements: 32-Bit Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 11 (64 bit), Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit) version 1809 or later, Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2016 (64 bit), or 2019. (64-bit). Systems running Windows 11 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit) 1809 or later, Windows Server 2016 (64 bit), or Windows Server 2019 are all compatible with Acrobat Reader DC 64 bit (64 bit).
- RAM: 2GB.
- Disk space required: 450 megabytes (32-bit). 900MB/1GB (64-bit).
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- The latest version of Internet Explorer is 11.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Chrome Extension
The Adobe Acrobat Reader browser plug-in is available for use. To install Adobe Reader for Chrome, go to the Chrome Web Store, search for Adobe Acrobat, and then click Add to Chrome.
WPS Office Is the Best Substitute for Adobe Reader 64-bit for Windows 10.
The free trial version of WPS Office has more navigation and editing features than the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc 32 Bit, including the ability to remove the menu bar to allow the user to concentrate on the text at hand, expand the window to fill the screen, enable an auto-reader to have the text read aloud, and revert to a previous version of the text for straightforward editing. The online free trial version of WPS Office is available for download. A few clicks of the mouse is all it takes to share on social media, gather and evaluate signatures digitally, and fill out forms automatically.
Teams can quickly improve their collaboration by showcasing their final products and receiving comments from other groups. Neither signing up for nor using the service appears to have related expenses.
Gayathri has worked as an editor for seven years and specializes in English. She has a passion for writing and uses her platform to discuss issues related to computers, data storage, digital devices, and other cutting-edge topics. Here she writes on Adobe Reader 64-bit for Windows 10.
- 1. 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Adobe Reader for Windows 7 32-Bit
- 2. Everything on Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc 32 Bit
- 3. Advantages of Adobe Reader for Windows 8.1 64 Bit - Free Download
- 4. Foxit Reader 64-bit: Best PDF Editor App
- 5. Adobe Reader DC Vs. Adobe Acrobat DC Free Trial
- 6. Everything about Adobe Acrobat Reader 64 Bit for Windows
- 7. Should You Get Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
- 8. Everything about Adobe Reader 64 Bit for Windows
- 9. A Guide to Using Adobe Reader for Windows 7 32-Bit
- 10. Everything about Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 11