How to Convert Google Documents to PDF in WPS Office: Windows
The ability to convert your Google documents into PDF format is a handy skill to have. After all, PDFs are universally accepted, and they’re easy to print and share. Do you need to convert a Google document to PDF but don't have Microsoft Office? WPS Office can do the job for you.
Converting Google Docs to PDF is a quick and easy way to make sure your documents are compatible with all devices and platforms. Plus, it can help you save space on your hard drive or cloud storage account. So, if you ever need to convert a Google Doc to PDF, be sure to use WPS Office.
7 steps on how to convert Google doc into PDF
WPS Office is a free office suite that includes a PDF converter. To convert a Google Doc to PDF, simply open the document in WPS Office and click the "Save as PDF" button in the File menu. You can also choose to download the PDF to your computer or save it to your Google Drive account.
If you use Google Docs to create and edit your documents, you may sometimes need to convert them to PDF format. Luckily, there's an easy way to do this using WPS Office.
STEP 1: Download your Google document and open the WPS Office.
STEP 2: Click on the button “Open”.
Step 3: Find the location of your file and open it.
STEP 4: Now the document is open. Click the menu option.
STEP 5: Click the option “Export to PDF”.
STEP 6: Select the location of the file you want to save. Then, click on the option of “Export to PDF”.
STEP 7: Finally, the PDF is here. You can share it easily with anyone, and the format remains the same.
If you need to further edit your PDF, you can do so using the many tools available in WPS Office. You can add text, images, shapes, and more. You can also convert your PDF back to a Google Doc if you need to make further edits. And you can learn how to save google doc as pdf to increase your productivity easily.
Download the WPS Office
In conclusion, to convert Google documents to PDF in WPS Office, you must first download and install the WPS Office software. Once installed, you can open the Google document in WPS Office and simply click the "PDF" button in the upper-right corner of the screen. You can use the WPS Office free online and offline for windows 2022. A PDF version of your Google document will then be downloaded and saved to your computer.
- 1. Effortlessly Convert Your Documents to PDF with the Best PDF Converter for Windows 10
- 2. Best 5 Steps on How to Add Documents to a PDF on Windows with WPS Office
- 3. How to Save Google Docs as PDF Documents
- 4. How to Convert Google Slides to PDF in WPS Office: Windows
- 5. How to Highlight PDF Documents for Free on IPhone, Android, Mac and Windows
- 6. How to Convert Word Documents to PDF
- 7. How to Remove Passwords from Password-Protected PDF and Convert to Accessible Documents
- 8. Google Doc VS WPS Office: Convert PDF to JPEG in Windows 10 Comparison
- 9. How to Convert Multiple Word Documents to PDF in WPS Office
- 10. The Best PDF Printers for Windows 10: Easy Printing and Conversion of PDF Documents