How to Edit PDF on iPhone with WPS Office?
If you have ever needed to edit a PDF document on your iPhone, you know that it is not as simple as editing a Word document. PDFs are meant to be a read-only format, but there are times when you need to make changes to a PDF document.
Luckily, there are several apps that you can use to edit PDFs on your iPhone. In this article, we will show you how to edit PDFs on your iPhone using the WPS Office app. We will also show you how to use some of the other features that the app offers.
Steps on How to Edit on iPhone with WPS Office?
Encountering difficulty in adding, cancelling, deleting, assembling, creating, transferring, turning to, zipping, scanning, fixing, uploading, simply, saving, opening, exporting, importing, locking, removing, reducing size, shrinking, modifying, unlocking, combining, securing, protecting, sharing, inserting, editing, signing, Filling, dividing, translating, or converting PDFs on your iPhone with WPS Office? WPS Office allows you to complete all these actions directly on your iPhone. You can also open, view, and edit other types of files, including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, and more.
This is the process you can follow if you want to edit PDFs on your iPhone without wasting time and effort:
1. In your iPhone, search for the App Store and log in using your Apple ID.
2. Use the Search box inside the App Store and type “WPS Office.”
3. Click on the “Get” button on the WPS Office screen to install this App on your iPhone.
4. Open the WPS Office app on your iPhone and click on the “PDF” button to get started with the editing process.
5. Once you open the PDF section inside the WPS app, click on the “Open” button to launch the PDF file you want to edit on your iPhone.
6. Use any of the PDF editing tools inside the WPS Office App to modify the PDF according to your needs.
7. Click on the “Save” button in your WPS Office app once you have applied all the changes to the PDF and want to store it on your device.
8. Proceed by modifying the filename of the PDF inside WPS Office App according to your liking and choose the folder where the edited PDF will be stored.
Using WPS Office on your iPhone is the only App you need to rely on to edit your PDFs. The good thing about this App is that you can use it on your iPhone to do everything from creating, editing, and sharing PDFs on the go.
The WPS Office app made for iOS devices has a small size and doesn’t slow down your iPhone.
Using the WPS Office app for iPhone users is a free option for editing PDFs.
FAQs about Editing PDFs on iPhone
The process of editing PDF files on your iPhone can help you boost your productivity and ensure that you can deal with PDF files the right way. If you have questions in your mind about editing PDFs on your iPhone, you can refer to these questions given below:
Q. What are the best PDF editing apps for iPhone?
A. The overall best App for editing a PDF for iPhone is WPS Office. One of the best things about WPS Office is that it is an all-in-one tool for iPhone users that can help them create and edit PDFs on the go.
Another good thing about this App is that it is not limited to editing PDFs. As a matter of fact, you can rely on this App to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as well in no time.
Q. What other features does WPS have?
A. Contrary to the built-in App for editing PDFs on iPhone, WPS Office packs a lot of features that can help you boost your productivity in dealing with PDFs. For example, this App has an OCR feature to help you convert images in a PDF into editable text.
You can also rely on WPS Office to protect your PDFs on your iPhone with strong passwords. Using WPS Office on your iPhone will ensure that you don’t run into any problems when dealing with PDF files.
The two options for editing PDF files on iPhone discussed above are fit for both beginners and pros. If you don’t want to install an additional app on your iPhone, then you can rely on the Files App to edit PDFs on the go.
But if you are a power user and have to make changes to PDFs regularly on your iPhone, then you can consider using WPS Office. The good thing about WPS Office is that it is the most-powerful Office suite for iOS users.
This Office app has earned a lot of positive reviews over the years due to its feature-rich functionality. Make sure you read the reviews of WPS Office and install it on your iPhone to ensure you can edit PDFs and do much more.
- 1. How to Compress PDF on iPhone on WPS Office
- 2. How to Convert PDF to PPT on iPhone on WPS Office
- 3. How Can You Convert Your iPhone PDF into Print by Using WPS Office?
- 4. How to Watermark PDF on iPhone on WPS Office
- 5. How to Convert PDF to Excel on iPhone: WPS Office
- 6. How to Organize PDF on iPhone on WPS Office
- 7. How to PDF Number on iPhone on WPS Office
- 8. How to Convert PDF to Picture on iPhone on WPS Office
- 9. How to Merge PDF on iPhone on WPS Office?
- 10. How to Sign PDF on iPhone on WPS Office